[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndigoEyes

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which one is better?
1tb version or the less power consumption version?
Or the Batman LE version is better?

I went two game shops nearby to enquire today, but they only know about the batman LE ps4. The batman LE ps4 only has nice design but inside is old model ps4 right?

Reaction score
http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/06...lighter-and-consumes-less-power-no-price-cut/

Sony Officially Announces New CUH-1200 PS4; Lighter and Consumes Less Power – No Price Cut

Only the CUH-1200a with a 500 gigabites hard disk has been announced so far, but the console sports a 8% reduction in power consumption and a 10% reduction in weight. Unfortunately, the price remains the same.
Another rerlevant difference with the old model is that the shiny finish of the hard disk drive cover is gone, replaced with a finish similar to the rest of the body.

No shinny finish of hdd cover . Oh nooooooooo.quickly grab cuh1106

Paper_Dragon

Reaction score
Which one is better?
1tb version or the less power consumption version?
Or the Batman LE version is better?

I went two game shops nearby to enquire today, but they only know about the batman LE ps4. The batman LE ps4 only has nice design but inside is old model ps4 right?
1TB version is definitely better but have to see how much it cost. Most important thing is they fix the auto-eject problem of previous model.

I should be completing Witcher 3 by this week so I can start on Batman. Anyone actually hoot the season pass for Batman? :s22:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1TB version is definitely better but have to see how much it cost. Most important thing is they fix the auto-eject problem of previous model.

I should be completing Witcher 3 by this week so I can start on Batman. Anyone actually hoot the season pass for Batman? :s22:

now is wondering will the metal gear version be based on the updated model or old model.

Nitrile

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Md7V0YZ.png

Paper_Dragon

Reaction score
Anyone knows difference between batman steel book edition n normal edition??? Zepy smsed said no stock for statue edition even though I preordered

Only difference is steelbook case vs normal plastic case. Other pre-order dlc should be the same. I got the steelbook one and it looks nice.

bangdoll

Master Member
Reaction score
this batman game nice? suitable for 7 year old boy?
My ah boi keep bugging me to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.