[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is having a usa psn better thsn a sg psn?

Why is that?
Tks

Other than the selection of free games each month, the US Playstation Store got more sales and I think the price of games sold on US store should be cheaper than Asia store...One thing is that you just need to buy credits from Amazon...Do not attach your credit card or paypal account to the US PSN...I put my comgateway address as my address when registering the US PSN account...

One Month Notice

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cuh 1200 available at sony store next wed . 569. Black or white. Its currently at warehouse so some shops could have stock liao

Corsabrin

Reaction score
Other than the selection of free games each month, the US Playstation Store got more sales and I think the price of games sold on US store should be cheaper than Asia store...One thing is that you just need to buy credits from Amazon...Do not attach your credit card or paypal account to the US PSN...I put my comgateway address as my address when registering the US PSN account...
why cannot use cc on us psn?

Sent from using GAGT

Whizdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi..
I got my ps3 alive and running and the urge to upgrade to ps4 is there.

Is it a good idea to keep my ps3 and not touching it when Ive my ps4? Or should I sell it away once i get the ps4

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
usn psn store got lots of classic psone/psp rpgs i want to play..

suikoden 1 and 2

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi..
I got my ps3 alive and running and the urge to upgrade to ps4 is there.

Is it a good idea to keep my ps3 and not touching it when Ive my ps4? Or should I sell it away once i get the ps4

keep loh..if you got PS Plus, they will have different free games on PS4 and PS3...

Zaalaa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so new ps4 got what difference ah? thinking of buying to play gta 5 and ff.x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.