[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've just checked with Sony @ sim lim. They are only clearing the old stock with God of War. Right now, they are not selling any standalone set.

singapore always the last to get the new models. uk stores are already stocked with new models.

Raging_Cajun

Master Member
Reaction score
Still no have silver color controller to match my dragon quest heroes set? Original set only 1 controller nia....looking to buy 2nd silver Controller

sparco89

Reaction score
hi bros
i'm looking to get a ps4 soon. any recommendations on latest promotions or bundle. Was thinking of getting the MGS edition.

i saw online about the new ps4 version cuh-1200a (japan export set) and its being sold on carousell by some shops here

runforyourlife

Reaction score
hey the ps4 can play all sorts of dvd not? recently bought one from amazon play on my ps3 they say cannot :( simi region prob :mad:

thechariot

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ps4-darth-vader.jpg

wow..

orange_20

Reaction score
I called Sony store at 313. seems like they do not have the CUH-1206 for sale yet. likewise, funzcentre and qisahn.

Whizdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys , I'm getting a PS4 on the next month and I heard that the analog button is easy to wear and tear . Is there a way that I can protect the analog button by purchasing something ?

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys , I'm getting a PS4 on the next month and I heard that the analog button is easy to wear and tear . Is there a way that I can protect the analog button by purchasing something ?

don't bother...my playstation 1 year old so far no problem...if got any problem I would just buy a new controller...

o.o123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

got sell pads for analog sticks, very useful and comfortable to use, websites like kontrolfreek got sell and its not permanent, easily detachable. And my first controller analog button already worn out...due to many long intense fifa sessions:s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.