[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I notice play fifa 15 u must hold possession and made good through pass so your striker can shoot first time.such shots usually goal one.

easy lah as long as u move abit then shoot the goalkeeper no chance. But if u stand and shoot str8 usually will catch.

hachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Coz I got $380 gift vouchers from Gamextrem, so thinking of the new series.

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
controllers get dirty.
the console get dirty.
like stains all .

my controller still ok...Other than dust if you don't play for too long which even your black controller or ps4 would have dust collecting if you don't play for too long...So far no stains...

Whizdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my controller still ok...Other than dust if you don't play for too long which even your black controller or ps4 would have dust collecting if you don't play for too long...So far no stains...

if thats the case i think i'll hoot the white one instead . if not get silicone casing for controllers to prevent from dirty :s13:

mfliiqz

Reaction score
$67 for normal ed and $77 for deluxe ed is the cheapest so far

$67 std ed? That's affordable. Where can I get that price? For someone who doesn't play UT, much worth it to buy the normal ed instead of deluxe ed right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.