[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiryu

Reaction score
From what I can see, WE seems more expensive than PES.
And I'm unsure about the update packs cos the options files available online seems to be for PES.

merrr111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
huh no updated players in pes16 ar?
like tat I think I not buying liao...will stick to fifa...

merrr111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
fifa still okay...most jialat is nba15...
wat happen to the good old one button each for shoot, layup and dunks...now need to press so many buttons juz to execute one move...play until pek cek...:(

aaaflyer

Reaction score
i bought a ps4 for pes 2016 :s12::s12::s12:

still dont understand region lock thingy. so r3 we can play both asia player and western? means best version available?

where you guys buy it? can share location and price?

long time player since ps2 winning eleven 6 era. Looking for friends to play! PC too many cheaters.....

psn id: LesOurs_SG

is there a pes 2016 thread around? haha

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i bought a ps4 for pes 2016 :s12::s12::s12:

still dont understand region lock thingy. so r3 we can play both asia player and western? means best version available?

where you guys buy it? can share location and price?

long time player since ps2 winning eleven 6 era. Looking for friends to play! PC too many cheaters.....

psn id: LesOurs_SG

is there a pes 2016 thread around? haha
Actually we're surprised that we're able to access EU servers. Hope it'll be permanent from now on. Well there's a thread on gameaxis plus other Facebook group on wepes. Can find us there :s34:

Sent from Sony D6503 using GAGT

Bonafider

Master Member
Reaction score
But R2 will have more support online in terms of getting kits and emblems to import right? I mean seeing how most of the pes forums are mostly full of R1 and R2 users making all the OFs for past PS3 versions...

Sorry this is my first year playing on PS4, still unsure which version to get

wlalala

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
That's what pes fans say every year lah

In the end what really happens you know I know

Buay tahan those blindly support pes and bash FIFA until no tomorrow when they don't even try the game. Think more unique to support pes since it's not mainstream ah knn

sad truth...

2010 onwards downhill le...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.