[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

runforyourlife

Reaction score
i'm a complete noob. how to check account is R1 or R3? :s13: i thought can play R1-3 one for ps4? my one asia psn :s22:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ordered from Gamewerks. Price TBC. But estimated at $700 or less according to them due to 1TB hard disk. If price is above $700, comes with option to get back deposit 100%

best is still buy a 500gb and upgrade to 1-2tb 7200rpm.

Paper_Dragon

Reaction score
Btw kids, Rocket league is free now.
It's more fun then pes or Fifa :s22:

Can cross play with PC some more.

No time to play sia. Playing MGSV, Uncharted trilogy now and have Mad Max on my backlog. Bloodborne & Witcher 3 expansion are incoming and then the bombshell that is Fallout 4 will drop soon. :s22:

Reaction score
Don't bother with MGS , UC and Mad max lah.
Damn boring one. Like spend money to play yourself. Like going to geylang but fap yourself in the room. :s22:

U pay for ps plus, then fully utilize it with online games.

I play single player games I can sleep one.

No time to play sia. Playing MGSV, Uncharted trilogy now and have Mad Max on my backlog. Bloodborne & Witcher 3 expansion are incoming and then the bombshell that is Fallout 4 will drop soon. :s22:

Adolez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't bother with MGS , UC and Mad max lah.
Damn boring one. Like spend money to play yourself. Like going to geylang but fap yourself in the room. :s22:

U pay for ps plus, then fully utilize it with online games.

I play single player games I can sleep one.

My sentiments exactly.

Playing fifa16 with other online players.. Waiting for black ops 3 to play online too.

shiznitro

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, maybe shall just hoot the fifa 16 bundle since the price drop has already been in placed.

timpeh82

Reaction score
good to see more people buying PS4, more people keen to play destiny?
play online one.
:)
no monthly sub.
just play one shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.