[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
didn't advise him to go for US PSN ? haha

Asian PSN Plus is the most suckiest.

ok mah, asia psn plus is cheap and good enough for ppl like me who dun play free games since most of the games i would have completed when they give free and i only buy physical discs.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i have beyond two souls but haven't open up and play...heard its more of a movie with many cutscenes than a game though...

beyond 2 souls nothing much. quite disappointed with the story and gameplay. some more no nice looking girls inside.

Paper_Dragon

Reaction score
All in chinese ah?

The most dont spend money and play with friends lo. But worth trying ma?

It's all Chinese. I try to complete the reasonable daily challenge and login bonus to get the "goshiki stones" instead of buying them. Take a long time but I finally managed to unlock Zhao Yun. :o

ChaoAhGua

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
NI65YIN.jpeg

Just arrived :crazy:

ChaoAhGua

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's all Chinese. I try to complete the reasonable daily challenge and login bonus to get the "goshiki stones" instead of buying them. Take a long time but I finally managed to unlock Zhao Yun. :o

At the start only can use what character? Can join co-op and play with friends? Up to 4 right?

Paper_Dragon

Reaction score
At the start only can use what character? Can join co-op and play with friends? Up to 4 right?

At first only Guan Yu and Diao Chan are free. They will let you test out one of the other characters for free each week. The test drive character will rotate each week so it's not permanent.

Can co-op up to 4 people but I don't think got invite system in the lobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.