Not open for further replies.

jimmyleong

Master Member
Reaction score
buy frm qoo
tmr standby 10am grab $50 coupon
chao chao $50 off liao
hoot qoo gift card 5% off $400 another $20 off

May I know where about the Qoo10 website should I get the $50 coupon from? I look around cannot find leh.

How to buy the $400 gift card? I was scanning the website homepage also unable to locate. Maybe me old liao, eyesight not good.

Today there is $30 off using UOB credit card when buying from Lazada. So I would be able to get $479 - $30 = $449 if buy today. But need to deliver only next week.

Any suggestion? Thanks.

merrr111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Might as well hoot from qoo10. With $50 discount and gift card can get at $429

buy frm qoo
tmr standby 10am grab $50 coupon
chao chao $50 off liao
hoot qoo gift card 5% off $400 another $20 off

thanx for sharing bros...
i know i can save abit of money by doing u guys method but i prefer to buy straight from physical shop den bring my loot home immediately can start to unpack the box slowly and play...feeling is song...
it's juz me la...:s13:

Loveless_80

Reaction score
noob question.

Juz got myself a PS4, am unsure if i subscribed to PSN from USA. The games and DLCs that i got from there can i play with my friends who are on Asia PSN?

sevensomerset

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the $50 off coupon got any min spending amt?

min $300 spend

May I know where about the Qoo10 website should I get the $50 coupon from? I look around cannot find leh.

How to buy the $400 gift card? I was scanning the website homepage also unable to locate. Maybe me old liao, eyesight not good.

Today there is $30 off using UOB credit card when buying from Lazada. So I would be able to get $479 - $30 = $449 if buy today. But need to deliver only next week.

Any suggestion? Thanks.

$50 voucher, 10am start grab, till this week nia
http://special.qoo10.sg/qoo10day?ke...&flowpath_page_value=1740&__da_seqno=82857823

qoo10 gift card, buy $100(x4) for max 5% off, aftr bought, how to use, u need to explore abit, i did... :s22:
http://www.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Mobile/Event/QMoneyEventGuide.aspx

i know i can save abit of money by doing u guys method but i prefer to buy straight from physical shop den bring my loot home immediately can start to unpack the box slowly and play...feeling is song...

bro, can opt for store pick up, moi went there b4, in funan, legit store.

Last edited:

sevensomerset

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
finally place order after much research,
max out all my pts/stamps:
gift card + $50 voucher + $10 coupon(lucky draw with 5 stamps...*lucky*) + 300 Q-pts($3)
nett price = $416

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

same as me loh. usually i would go to the shop molest the thing until song liao then buy. sometimes i would ask lotsa questions.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yup its making me think hard...
i shld be goin down tmr if i decide to finally get this...
den hoot 'until dawn' to play also...

u got play street fighter? Think part V is coming out on the ps4 next year feb

i got the beta invitations for street fighter v earlier last mth. tried it and it is quite good. the new chars are nice to use but online play is quite hard cos the japanese players are too pro. they never give chance and i dun even have time to block and ko liao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.