[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

merrr111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
quite sad it is the last chapter unless they decide to continue but the main character will be new one.

guess good things must come to an end...
i only hope konami comes out with a final instalment of silent hill for the ps4...but sadly no such chance...:(

merrr111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No kojima is sad😢

Additionally, in an interview with Canadian gaming journalist, Geoff Keighley, when a fan asked “which game do you want to direct or reboot?” Kojima stated without hesitation, "Silent Hill".[50][51][52] Keighley jumped in and asked "What do you want to do with Silent Hill?" Kojima responded: "A guy [like myself] that is such a chicken and is so easily scared – making a scary game – I’m very confident that something horrifying would come out from that. But on the other hand I would have to prepare myself to have nightmares every single day. Hopefully sometime in the future I’m able to work on this, but I would really need to prepare to have daily nightmares."[citation needed] In August 2014, a playable teaser trailer released on the PlayStation Store revealed that a new game in the Silent Hill franchise titled Silent Hills was being directed by Kojima for the PlayStation 4, alongside Mexican film director Guillermo del Toro.[53] In April 2015, the playable trailer was removed and the game was officially cancelled.[54]

sad indeed...:(

articated

Emeritus Honorary Member
Reaction score
Additionally, in an interview with Canadian gaming journalist, Geoff Keighley, when a fan asked “which game do you want to direct or reboot?” Kojima stated without hesitation, "Silent Hill".[50][51][52] Keighley jumped in and asked "What do you want to do with Silent Hill?" Kojima responded: "A guy [like myself] that is such a chicken and is so easily scared – making a scary game – I’m very confident that something horrifying would come out from that. But on the other hand I would have to prepare myself to have nightmares every single day. Hopefully sometime in the future I’m able to work on this, but I would really need to prepare to have daily nightmares."[citation needed] In August 2014, a playable teaser trailer released on the PlayStation Store revealed that a new game in the Silent Hill franchise titled Silent Hills was being directed by Kojima for the PlayStation 4, alongside Mexican film director Guillermo del Toro.[53] In April 2015, the playable trailer was removed and the game was officially cancelled.[54]

sad indeed...:(

Played the trailer
Damn mind ****:crazy:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well, in the sense that if i wanna play online, then i need to get US PS+ account le...

nope. you can still play online with your asia ps+ account. it is only when you want to buy dlc then you use us psn acct.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guess good things must come to an end...
i only hope konami comes out with a final instalment of silent hill for the ps4...but sadly no such chance...:(

konami no longer making console games except pes soccer series as stated by them. they are now on mobile phone games.

MoneyHoney

Master Member
Reaction score
anybody playing fallout 4 on ps4 experiencing elevator lag/hang?

when pressing the elevator can experience a total system hang of around 5-7 secs...den the game resumes normally..

am i the only one with this bug?

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Why people asking so much? Seriously gaming world IS the best deal around for a local set with warranty. Even if you are getting it overseas, I don't think the price is even close.

So stop asking so much and hoot. I am almost certain no other shops are selling close to the price after coupon.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Why people asking so much? Seriously gaming world IS the best deal around for a local set with warranty. Even if you are getting it overseas, I don't think the price is even close.

So stop asking so much and hoot. I am almost certain no other shops are selling close to the price after coupon.

ai qi ai pi ai tua liap ni. :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.