[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Okay, 2 generations then. Those who not comfortable with online should give us money. We earn commission help them buy.

lol.. just buy from reputable shop.. why so troublesome ?

i prefer to buy from physical shop, anything wrong happened, i can go back there the next day and bang table.

online shop.. you ddos their email ? :s13:

kreja

Master Member
Reaction score
sorry noob qoo10 buyer here, if i can select collect from shop, can I make payment directly to gaming world and collect my set from them today?

ChaoAhGua

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sorry noob qoo10 buyer here, if i can select collect from shop, can I make payment directly to gaming world and collect my set from them today?

I doubt so since they are running low on stocks. You can try ur luck by calling them.

ChaoAhGua

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why people asking so much? Seriously gaming world IS the best deal around for a local set with warranty. Even if you are getting it overseas, I don't think the price is even close.

So stop asking so much and hoot. I am almost certain no other shops are selling close to the price after coupon.

I saw PS4 for 300+ but dunno made in China or HK. I don't dare buy :s13:

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
wat payment option do i have to select from qoo10 if i want to collect today directly from shop?

It's not the payment option. Just select store pickup instead of delivery.

ChaoAhGua

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wat payment option do i have to select from qoo10 if i want to collect today directly from shop?

I doubt payment options matters. Most important is do they have stocks today for you to collect?

titank

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am new to PS4. May I know if you recommend me any shop which I could buy? You may want to PM me instead. Thanks a zillion.

ChaoAhGua

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks I made my order!

http://www.funan.com.sg/en/tenants/lifestyle/leisure-and-entertainment/gaming-world/
cant call thru leh, is this the correct number?

paisei ask so many questions that might already been asked/answered before. :s22:

I not sure. Their link should have their contact number. Check their qoo10 profile.

Hi All,

I am new to PS4. May I know if you recommend me any shop which I could buy? You may want to PM me instead. Thanks a zillion.

Purchase from Qoo10. Much cheaper than retail shops.

ckleow79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

sillyb0y

Master Member
Reaction score
did sony request all reseller to sell @ 499? and don't allowed reseller to sell below the RRP

kreja

Master Member
Reaction score
Wonder who sponsor the cart coupon. Qoo10 or the sellers? If qoo10 sponsor then its win win for sellers n buyers

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Wonder who sponsor the cart coupon. Qoo10 or the sellers? If qoo10 sponsor then its win win for sellers n buyers

It's definitely qoo10. Just like lazada etc, the funding may go to such. Basically to acquire more users so it's like an acquisition cost.

Of course the sellers will pay qoo a certain % or fee for each transaction but I feel it's a triple win for all parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.