[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

osirisx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still thinking whether to hoot digital copy of Uncharted's nathan drake collection or get locally.

Digital is around $38 but cannot resell. Physical cheapest is $58 for preowned and all I need to breakeven is to sell at $20. I'm sure that game if sell at $30 sure got people buy so technically game is only $28.
Think the cheapest so far I saw was below 60 new and 45 used

Sent from Asus ASUS_T00G using GAGT

ChaoAhGua

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still thinking whether to hoot digital copy of Uncharted's nathan drake collection or get locally.

Digital is around $38 but cannot resell. Physical cheapest is $58 for preowned and all I need to breakeven is to sell at $20. I'm sure that game if sell at $30 sure got people buy so technically game is only $28.

Buy physical :D

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
Just a guide to those who are getting from qoo10.

1. Go get the $100 giftcards. There is 5% off it. Meaning, if u buy $400 worth, you only pay $380, $20 savings.

2. Use your qpoints if you have.

3. If you got 5 qstamps, go draw for $10 off $100 item coupon.

4. If u got cc which gives rebate, use it on the giftcard and on the final paying price.

the gift card can be used to purchase all item on qoo10? not just selected items right.

conditionred

Reaction score
huh 'last of us' will cost motion sickness ar? jialat i got this problem also, hope i can tahan man...:s13:

I am very vulnerable to motion sickness. I give you a tip. Plug in to your headphones or earphones when you play instead of using the sound from your TV or soundbar. It helps a lot.

osirisx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am very vulnerable to motion sickness. I give you a tip. Plug in to your headphones or earphones when you play instead of using the sound from your TV or soundbar. It helps a lot.
But moi dun really like to play with earphone, later got those jump scare :(
U plug the include earphone to your controller?

Will sitting further and turning on the room lights help?

Sent from Asus ASUS_T00G using GAGT

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
those with motion sickness

my tip is to just PLAY MORE

it's like seasick/carsick/bussick

after u get used to it, you will be ok

i remember my "training" during the PS1 days with NUKE DUKEM and playing lots of CS with friends at internet lan shops :p

dlwk_cal

Reaction score
anyone playing fallout 4 now?

Any idea how long it takes to complete a mission or how long it takes to travel town to town?

Very scare those games that takes hours to complete 1 task and worst of all, no save or checkpoint!!

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
funco their service is good and friendly and they sell the brand new games quite cheap...anyway i wouldn't mind paying a few more bucks for good service...
not sure about the consoles there though...

next time i pay them a visit..

although abit further from me but still near.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Any idea how long it takes to complete a mission or how long it takes to travel town to town?

Very scare those games that takes hours to complete 1 task and worst of all, no save or checkpoint!!

think i will play this in third person mode and on pc.

graphics doesn't look that good on ps4.

i tried playing at Gamestart.

Jack_Chen

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Yes I am.

Even running, the game world quite big. Takes a fair bit of time, just going from say Concord to Diamond City. Not to mention the enemies you meet along the way.

Not sure about PS4, Bethesda's games cannot play on consoles. I play on PC.save any time, quicksave any time.

dlwk_cal

Reaction score
think i will play this in third person mode and on pc.

graphics doesn't look that good on ps4.

i tried playing at Gamestart.

graphics so bad ah? that's wat i felt when i saw the gameplay on youtube. it's like no diff from fallout 3... damm sian...

but still quite missed the 50s soundtracks and the character building.

hmmm... should overlook the bad graphics not...? dilemma..

dlwk_cal

Reaction score
Yes I am.

Even running, the game world quite big. Takes a fair bit of time, just going from say Concord to Diamond City. Not to mention the enemies you meet along the way.

Not sure about PS4, Bethesda's games cannot play on consoles. I play on PC.save any time, quicksave any time.

if there's no save point for console... then really have to sit for hours in front of the tv... wah piang go toilet also cannot lol!

xsurycx

Master Member
Reaction score
those with motion sickness

my tip is to just PLAY MORE

it's like seasick/carsick/bussick

after u get used to it, you will be ok

i remember my "training" during the PS1 days with NUKE DUKEM and playing lots of CS with friends at internet lan shops :p

i got no problem with motion sickness one lei.

maybe is too long nv play for so long ba...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.