[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

過路稻草人™

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's BS.
Trying to sell you snake oil super expensive hdmi cable?
Which shop is this?

HDMI is digital signal, either it work or doesn't.

Last time TV still using component cables, those harvey norman sales man also try to sell snake oil.... must buy monster cable.... i told him open a set of monster cable and test it on the tv and if there is like what he said super d duper up the clarity then i dont buy, but if have up the clarity as much as what he big cannon... i buy.

he kept quiet.... Same thing happen also at Harvey norman 3 years back also try to snake oil me buy monster HDMI.....

Tech drome also recommended me a $69 HDMI... i declined.

dlwk_cal

Reaction score
usually store that near my home.

Toy or game jurong point
Gamewerks at clementi

have yet to buy games from mega multimedia (jurong point)

jcube and jem got game store too

westmall got 2

clementi mall got 1

lot 1 cck got 1 too.

mega multimedia at jpt has quite friendly stuffs. i quite like to mingle there although i'm not going to buy anything.

i have a bad experience with Jem game extreme.
i was trying to sell off my fat xbox 360, they quote me 50 bucks.
ok nvm i understand it's a backdated console so nobody wants.

but i want to sell my rocksmith also, the assistant go ask his senior.
str in my face he sarcastic and say "pls la who want this game?"

jit tao very angry....

TheSexposed

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi can anyone advise please?

how much will it cost for

PS4 + 2 controllers?

thank you butties:)

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

PS4 + 2 controllers?

Based on retail price? $499 + $67.90 = $566.90 (excluding any coupons or discounts whatsoever)

articated

Emeritus Honorary Member
Reaction score
mega multimedia at jpt has quite friendly stuffs. i quite like to mingle there although i'm not going to buy anything.

i have a bad experience with Jem game extreme.
i was trying to sell off my fat xbox 360, they quote me 50 bucks.
ok nvm i understand it's a backdated console so nobody wants.

but i want to sell my rocksmith also, the assistant go ask his senior.
str in my face he sarcastic and say "pls la who want this game?"

jit tao very angry....

Mega there nice to talk cock😂

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score
Just received my 2tb HDD and backup/restored with no issue. Got it for $7x. Dont ask me how..:s13:

過路稻草人™

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

PS4 + 2 controllers?

I bought 1 white 1206A with A Fifa at $548 and $30 for PSN but no extra controller at Tec Drome, boss is friendly staff cannot make it. Because i question why cannot bundle in a controller, i can topped up...

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Just received my 2tb HDD and backup/restored with no issue. Got it for $7x. Dont ask me how..:s13:

Don't ask you how then you ownself check fellow people alr. Either you staff or related to someone in the IT field or some good deal overseas.

Not interested to share then don't share lor.

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score
Don't ask you how then you ownself check fellow people alr. Either you staff or related to someone in the IT field or some good deal overseas.

Not interested to share then don't share lor.

Not about sharing or not. No more such deal/lobang.

Point of post is upgrading of PS4 hdd to a 2tb (after firmware 2.5) is a breeze. :s22:

hevbeHS.jpg

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Point of post is upgrading of PS4 hdd to a 2tb (after firmware 2.5) is a breeze. :s22:

hevbeHS.jpg

Then say no more la. Don't need to make it sound like you had a superior deal while others have to llst.

You sure your post meant to focus on the transfer? Don't kid yourself.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

hevbeHS.jpg

Rather go ssd than bigger hdd... cut down on loading times... Played my fren ps4, loading time damn long....

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score
Rather go ssd than bigger hdd... cut down on loading times... Played my fren ps4, loading time damn long....

Not really a significant gain of speed to choose SSD over HDD. (Of course faster is better if money is not an issue :s13:) Most AAA titles take up 40-50gb even if u purchase the physical copies.

JerRaN9.png

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not really a significant gain of speed to choose SSD over HDD. (Of course faster is better if money is not an issue :s13:) Most AAA titles take up 40-50gb even if u purchase the physical copies.

JerRaN9.png

Hmm, so a 7200rpm hdd or 1tb sshd is more advisable? I do have a spare 240gb ssd lying ard as portable hdd.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
240ssd dont think enough
I think at least 1-2tb🙊

Apologies if i sound noob in ps4 stuff, iirc, when i buy a disc and load into the ps4, it will install some files into the system. Once i am finished with the game, i am able to delete those files except for the saved files.

Is the above correct? Coz the console will be purely for gaming, not storing movies and all. Unless i buy digital games.

osirisx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Apologies if i sound noob in ps4 stuff, iirc, when i buy a disc and load into the ps4, it will install some files into the system. Once i am finished with the game, i am able to delete those files except for the saved files.

Is the above correct? Coz the console will be purely for gaming, not storing movies and all. Unless i buy digital games.
Also curious about the files, don't think it's the complete game as we still need the CD to run it

Are they installing updates for the online feature of the game?

Sent from Asus ASUS_T00G using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.