[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

whoooo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got a question for destiny,

Played the first 2 mission, saw other players at the town /Base but not at the mission map... Is it because u need the ps plus sub?

Cos I saw on YouTube different players within the same map

Sent from Xiaomi MI NOTE LTE using GAGT

U most probable on a public instance whereby the other 2 are on the way to their mission point. Certain area on the map are public instance whereby u can join them for public event like defending warsat, kill target etc. once u reach your own mission marker they will despawn.

mrpoker

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sian the asia psn store discount for the ps4 game awards only a few titles. wtf.:vijayadmin:

stridersd

Reaction score
i played the demo, this latest one is quite good. my fav chars are nash and rashid.

if you play online and against japanese players then tough luck cos they are super pro.

I play w alot Japanese people during Sf4 on my ps3. Okie la they are not that pro. Typical ryu kind, defensive until u make a mistake then punish you hard by combo into hado-shinnryuuu Ken!

stridersd

Reaction score
I like to use Vega alot during Sf4. His basic punch and kicks can poke alot damage. Very curious how they remake him, as Capcom claim they change his whole character fighting style.

el_invictus

Reaction score
I would also like to know that please. Also how to buy? Doesnt it need us address/payment setup?

are we allowed to buy rocket league from US PSN store and play it in our asia region, or we only can purchase from our own asia psn store?:(

ckleow79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
are we allowed to buy rocket league from US PSN store and play it in our asia region, or we only can purchase from our own asia psn store?:(

Yes, you can. :)
I'm playing the US version (with all the dlc from US store).

DailyRoutine

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Not sure if its been asked before, but need some advice.

I'm currently a Playstation Plus member and logged into the Singapore Playstation store on my PS4. The selection of games is pretty limited.

I was thinking of logging out of the Singapore store and open a US store account instead. But would i lose my Plus membership and all the games I have bought previously?

articated

Emeritus Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Not sure if its been asked before, but need some advice.

I'm currently a Playstation Plus member and logged into the Singapore Playstation store on my PS4. The selection of games is pretty limited.

I was thinking of logging out of the Singapore store and open a US store account instead. But would i lose my Plus membership and all the games I have bought previously?

Nope u can create another us account

DailyRoutine

Reaction score
Nope u can create another us account

thanks. I just saw a video on youtube on how to create a US account. Will try it out later.

By the way, do i need to create a new user profile on my PS4? Or 1 user can log into multiple PSN accounts?

articated

Emeritus Honorary Member
Reaction score
thanks. I just saw a video on youtube on how to create a US account. Will try it out later.

By the way, do i need to create a new user profile on my PS4? Or 1 user can log into multiple PSN accounts?

A so call new user profile

Laguna123

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looks correct to me. Are you sure you used the serial number found on the PS4? It's not the string of numbers on the box.

Actually when I click on the register button then load error page already.:s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.