[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcwlee

Reaction score
Hi guys.
How to manually delete my unwanted files ? Let say for example witcher is not my game and i wanna off load how to delete the files to free space

Sent from Samsung SM-N920I using GAGT

PS4 not with me not but on top of my head I think it's select the game then press option, it will open another menu and you can delete from there.

Can PM me if you want to sell you witcher 3?

Thanks!

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
gamingworld have to look for new place or wind up business.

funan is closing soon.

they confirm can find other location. game resort at compass point also relocated to other place when compass point is undergoing renovations.

ralfale

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody wants to do mass order for fight sticks? Like hori real arcade pro v or equivalent? Maybe can combine share shipping from play asia

ralfale

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think more for action games leh
Not an expert here :)
For me it's for games like mortal kombat and the upcoming SFV

Last edited:

jollyboi

Master Member
Reaction score
Have a $100 voucher and planning to buy a ps4. Jn I try ps4 $499 and add USB cable $2 total $501. Then discount $100 to $401. What else can I do to make it cheaper? Thanks!

Sent from Samsung SM-N920I using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.