[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i just bought a ps4 from gaming world! with the $100 coupon really no reason not to buy liao! anyway who want to buy games from Amazon please PM me. im looking for a few games myself but need more to hit the $125 free shipping quota. you'll have to collect from woodlands!

will pm you once i found any games i want :s12:

xwen90

Reaction score
i just bought a ps4 from gaming world! with the $100 coupon really no reason not to buy liao! anyway who want to buy games from Amazon please PM me. im looking for a few games myself but need more to hit the $125 free shipping quota. you'll have to collect from woodlands!

When will you be ordering?

el_invictus

Reaction score
If buying for single player or co op, generally cod isnt worth it. If buying for mp, always buy the latest cod. Otheriwse would be harder to find matches online

call of duty : advance warfare VS call of duty : ghost

which is better or should i get both? :s12:

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
my controller 1 year old, now can charge but when i push the ps logo botton to turn it on, it doesn't work leh. When i plug in using usb cable got orange light blink once nia then no light liao. Sian.

etbenben

Banned
Reaction score
Where to see the list? I also stay woodlands

Bumblebee Man

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows where can I get a hori fps plus controller for ps4 in singapore? The ds4 is hurting my fingers playing fifa.

nomoney25

Master Member
Reaction score
are those PS4 vertical stand + fan necessary to prevent overheating?

Stand is not necessary but i always use laptop fan to put underneath my ps4 and extra usb fan to blow from the back. I feel it help to prolong the life span. My 1st fat ps3 lasted 6.5 years from the 1st dayi using the fan

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

bro, when u placing order?

kirara86

Banned
Reaction score

wah.. how to get the $100 voucher??? the xmas draw??

YouYongku

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Lim peh gan Chiong mah . If not buy Liao put at storeroom meh

just bought your ps4, those gan cheong u buy locally lor
how many can you play?
got quite a big library
you wanna tongpang, we live in the same konoha village

wah.. how to get the $100 voucher??? the xmas draw??

ya hoot liao, can go qoo10 thread ask for the 100 voucher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.