[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

alibababags

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sian yesterday saw cyber sleuth ps4 but is Chinese version. English one still must wait :(

YouYongku

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
lol so basically buy gift card $100x4 and use it to buy ps4, then stack all the petty coupon u have?

yup
whatever can dump you dump in lol
I believe still got more pattern badminton
remember use yr card rebates

Sian yesterday saw cyber sleuth ps4 but is Chinese version. English one still must wait :(

satki, finish NS never come psn find us play game :(

kirara86

Banned
Reaction score
yup
whatever can dump you dump in lol
I believe still got more pattern badminton
remember use yr card rebates

satki, finish NS never come psn find us play game :(

LOL since still got 3 days before my xmas coupon expiry, i shall do some research. i got plenty of coupon but mostly cannot be used due to i always buy promo or group buy thing

maybe hoot one HDMI switch to hit above $500, since my TV only got one HDMI port, and my PS3 is still hooking onto it, :s13::s13:

thanks for the info.

Bumblebee Man

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No one help me I just ordered from play Asia.... Anyone has experience buying from them? I chose express shipping.

etbenben

Banned
Reaction score
Want to thrash me ah? Lol.
U share with me where to get the hori controller 1st,almost want to chop my finger off liao.

How to trash u? I'm the lousiest in the Fifa thread. I dun even have hori controller how to share? Lol hori stick u 1? Lol ps4 controller quite smooth leh compared to PS3 . How to have bruised finger? Lol

Bumblebee Man

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you buying which model?
you pay more, delivery slightly faster~

Buying the hori fps plus. Bobian I really can't use the ds4. Any idea how long it takes from placing order to receiving? I opted for faster delivery to save my finger.

Bumblebee Man

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How to trash u? I'm the lousiest in the Fifa thread. I dun even have hori controller how to share? Lol hori stick u 1? Lol ps4 controller quite smooth leh compared to PS3 . How to have bruised finger? Lol

How u hold the ds4 when u play fifa? I have fingers on all 4 shoulder buttons. Somehow that place a lot of pressure on my finger.... The design really not suitable for my hand.

Can we play against each other in fut?

YouYongku

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
I tried to get from ps store

After login, I click add to cart, they show unable to display page.
Why lidat?

Or must dl from ps4 itself?
Or region lock?

Sent from Xiaomi MI NOTE LTE using GAGT

I believe you bought an R2 copy, you only can redeem the code via a Europe account.
create a new account as your secondary with fake address, can kope from google Europe pizzahut macdonalds etc

then redeem the code, download and log out.
Return to your primary account and play

YouYongku

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Buying the hori fps plus. Bobian I really can't use the ds4. Any idea how long it takes from placing order to receiving? I opted for faster delivery to save my finger.

ExpressUS$ 10.90 (SGD~15.46)
Express shipment sent by courier. Full online tracking. Signature required for delivery.
Delivers 18-12-2015 to 22-12-2015.

4 dollars diff lol

if tml ship out, by right Thursday or Friday can receive, usually by Fedex.
if suay kana UPS then might delay

Bumblebee Man

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ExpressUS$ 10.90 (SGD~15.46)
Express shipment sent by courier. Full online tracking. Signature required for delivery.
Delivers 18-12-2015 to 22-12-2015.

4 dollars diff lol

if tml ship out, by right Thursday or Friday can receive, usually by Fedex.
if suay kana UPS then might delay

I only worried they take forever to process, read some bad reviews online......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.