[Official] Playstation 5

GotBetrayed

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah so sad. i hope your friend managed to secure a job now. times are quite bad actually...

nonetheless, looks like places like TOG, GameXtreme are all not doing any preorders. lol. looks like gotta wait another year before i lay my hands on 1.
Blessing in disguise, left Sony to join Another Ang moh company, with more than 20% pay increment. ya times are bad, crazy inflation coupled with depressed wages.

ThinkMe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Submitted my pre order request with Sony singapore. Was informed by the CS Agent that the current waiting list is 12k and they JUST fulfilled pre-orders from Jan 2021.
The 'rough' estimate waiting time she gave me is at least 6 - 9 months. Lol.

Last July I placed my name also said fulfilling Jan 2021.

🤨

Sent from Pixel 4a

ichinisan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No news so far and based on the releases of past PS & Slim models, reckon a probable 3 to 4 years wait for a PS5 Slim.

PS2 >> Slim: 2000 >> 2004 (4 yrs)
PS3 >> Slim >> Super Slim: 2006 >> 2009 >> 2012 (3 yrs)
PS4 >> Slim/Pro: 2013 >> 2016 (3 yrs)

So perhaps a PS5 Slim in 2023 or 2024.........

Thanks for this. I foresee another long wait for the PS5 Slim when it releases.

bobocat

Reaction score
For those still waiting for a Ps5 at retail price.. you can try register your interest with Krisshop. They had some stock recently but will not show online. And they will do quite a handful of verification to ensure your genuine interest. I reg around October 2021 and got it recently. Good luck to all.

imTHOR

Reaction score
For those still waiting for a Ps5 at retail price.. you can try register your interest with Krisshop. They had some stock recently but will not show online. And they will do quite a handful of verification to ensure your genuine interest. I reg around October 2021 and got it recently. Good luck to all.
Do we register the interest via the Contact Us page?

Hisashiburi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seems ps5 having new colours for controllers n console plates.
Purple, light blue n pink

veltix

Reaction score

Jason.OnEarth

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PS5 now selling online at S$1299.99 OMG!

sony_playstation_5_disc_editio_1632539223_3dfcee2f.jpg

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score
To be honest, i kinda stopped playing games on my PS5 for the last month. Especially since I've completed season 1 of COD Vanguard. Nothing much to do on the PS5 cos relatively quiet. All waiting for Horizon Forbidden.

Have migrated to Xbox for now.. and severely enjoying Forza Horizon 5 & the old 2019 GEARS 5. Their GamePass Ultimate is really quite amazing at $20/month (retail). (Supposedly can get cheaper @ <$60/year via online dealers). I think FY21 was Xbox turn to "shine", considering their Day 1 release on Gamepass included the crazy fun Forza & Halo Infinite. In fact, Rainbow 6 Extraction will be out on Day 1 also on GamePass Ultimate. Must admit Microsoft's version of subscription model "ala Netflix style, for games is working out good for us gamers.

Honestly, if there are still waiting for PS5, maybe can invest a bit for a used Series S (<$350) and try out the GamePass Ultimate. Its a worthwhile investment.

SiaoAngMoh

Reaction score
Series S no future. If cannot get the X I'd not bother personally. Shite console.

lordlad0

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Erm...guys......Microsoft Just bought Activision-Blizzard...i guess COD and Blizzard games on playstation are numbered.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.