[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkteo

Reaction score
I think ispoofer not safe now, unless they update the software to overcome the detection. Only start to use again when no RW reported in reddit forum.

My iTools Mobile still good because it is using original software. My Alt Acc breaks all the rules and my Alt Acc still good. The only problem is IOS13 added restriction where you can only spoof within 7KM - 15KM radius. Luckily my iphone and ipad still on IOS 12.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think ispoofer not safe now, unless they update the software to overcome the detection. Only start to use again when no RW reported in reddit forum.

My iTools Mobile still good because it is using original software. My Alt Acc breaks all the rules and my Alt Acc still good. The only problem is IOS13 added restriction where you can only spoof within 7KM - 15KM radius. Luckily my iphone and ipad still on IOS 12.

That defeats the purpose of spoofing which also is as good as not spoofing at all.

opteron

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone got Red Slashed Pokemon? pic is from reddit

7Lu5evD.png

IIRC Last time, the last time it happened was 2017 when botting on PC. :D :s22:

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
This game dead liao. Hardly anything now is interesting. Gen 5 is here and i still seeing a lot of gen 1/2/3 spawn. That to me it's already a fail. And Gen 5 until now still releasing. Come out with many side quest but all look boring and we are not youtubers, who got so much time to perform all these task. We not brandon pls. Spoof also a bit sian liao.

many players gets the RW

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
It's not whether you follow the rules, but more on the hacked client that iSpoofer's using.

I strongly agreed it not a matter of following rules.

I never used the new buddy system and always watched out on my cooling time also got it.

My colleague newly account just redownload ispoofer and after that just opened and without doing anything got it liao.

guess NN up their game against spoofers

Now my main account's RW has been lifted, but today won't use it to spoof. Now also not sure when to use it again. :s11:

Same here, 2nd time on RW for my main. Today will remain legit on main first.

Just checked my just ‘RW-lifted’ main, so far all are ok.
how long it took the RW to go away? what did u do to stay off the warning?

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how long it took the RW to go away? what did u do to stay off the warning?

Mine lasted 7 days. During this period I used my alternate account to spoof, but lower level (better than nothing). Even now RW already lifted on my main account but still not using iSpoofer on it, yet.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If want to ban me again, better do so after this Friday.....................:)

silverstone

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

this is very interesting, i did a quick google, it is a device plug into our iphone/ipad, and then we change location via its app?

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow! Yeah! I don't even have a shiny Magikarp! :eek: :s22:

I have a shundo Magikarp but never evolved, got it during the better days of spoofing.

Now my ‘future’ for playing pogo is bleak as if cannot spoof, no point playing. :(

zensushi

Reaction score
I have a shundo Magikarp but never evolved, got it during the better days of spoofing.

Now my ‘future’ for playing pogo is bleak as if cannot spoof, no point playing. :(

Games should bring enjoyment &/or be stress-free. If it's causing you distress or anxiety, best to switch to something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.