[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Oh. So anonymity still remains. Too bad was hoping to see who is nearby so can figure out who are all these multi account ownself battle ownself to change shift in gym. :s13:

aiya... at this point... why bother anymore.. give yourself a break. It helps. really.

those pple are just disgusting.. so be it.. let them be.. why waste ur time n effort to go find out who or what not..

go other gym or support the game abit lor.. buy abit coin lor.. not like its super expensive right..:s13: :)

but of cos.. if buying coin is against your principal.. then i nth to say n I respect that. :)

Mila Azul

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i thought i'm weird to play pogo at night but after 3week i realise i am not alone there's at least 5 other people around my area that will go around attacking gym at night

PrincessX25

Reaction score
i thought i'm weird to play pogo at night but after 3week i realise i am not alone there's at least 5 other people around my area that will go around attacking gym at night
Best attack time is after 12am . Next is 3am. Follow by 5am

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I see another kelong on the way for the Trainer battle badges.

Those with multiple accounts or have friends who are agreeable, can arrange to have wins distributed amongst them by using small parties like 3 pidgeys/rattatas etc for the other side to easily beat. :s13:

Some-one

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The PvP is quite disappointing. It should allow battle with strangers.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
The PvP is quite disappointing. It should allow battle with strangers.

U still can, with a stranger u met up with. Just scan their QR code or they scan your QR code and battle.

jannworld

Reaction score
I’m not gaming whale but I agree actually pogo dun cost a lot compared to other games like MapleStoryM etc

But of course there are many ppl who are 100% f2p and dun spend a single cent.

aiya... at this point... why bother anymore.. give yourself a break. It helps. really.

those pple are just disgusting.. so be it.. let them be.. why waste ur time n effort to go find out who or what not..

go other gym or support the game abit lor.. buy abit coin lor.. not like its super expensive right..:s13: :)

but of cos.. if buying coin is against your principal.. then i nth to say n I respect that. :)

limbs03

Reaction score

I think bro starbutt and I are more into the drama rather then chasing after the coins :s13:

zensushi

Reaction score
I lost a battle but received a Sinnoh Stone! :o :s22:

6Ej1ps4.png

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Only lv40 can PvP?

"Attention: Level 10 will be the lowest level of Trainers that can access this feature. For Trainers levels 10 and below, we encourage you to keep catching Pokémon and exploring the world of Pokémon GO! We have no doubt that you’ll be a level 10 Trainer in no time!"

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
I’m not gaming whale but I agree actually pogo dun cost a lot compared to other games like MapleStoryM etc

But of course there are many ppl who are 100% f2p and dun spend a single cent.

no la. i just find it funny how some pple can pull their hair over abit of coin (if u translate that free daily coin into real money). but when they spend on other stuff which cost way more. they dont even flinch or think.

it just dont make sense. I like how a game can sometimes show the true color of some pple. its. sad. sometimes good.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Who's free to battle later tonight or weekend? :s13:

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.