[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm I'm wondering, for the QR code scanning part, whether it is possible for two players (not Ultra Friend or above) who are not near each other, to scan the QR code and send it.... say using messaging apps or here.

Perhaps we can try.

avviicc

Banned
Reaction score
The PvP is quite disappointing. It should allow battle with strangers.

Ya lo.. still need to scan QR.. imagine u approach a gal (stranger) and ask her want to f (fight) or not.. damn pai seh leh..

The game should randomly select someone nearby to fight ma.. lousy.. I wonder how many ppl will take the initiative and go up to someone nearby to scan the QR to fight. What if that someone is not playing pokemon? how u know they are standing there waiting for ppl to fight? what if they are just standing there and not playing pokemon?

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Ya lo.. still need to scan QR.. imagine u approach a gal (stranger) and ask her want to f (fight) or not.. damn pai seh leh..

The game should randomly select someone nearby to fight ma.. lousy.. I wonder how many ppl will take the initiative and go up to someone nearby to scan the QR to fight. What if that someone is not playing pokemon? how u know they are standing there waiting for ppl to fight? what if they are just standing there and not playing pokemon?

Use "battle", not "fight", to avoid misunderstandings. :s13:

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They should at least let you know if any of your friends are online so you can send an invitation to battle.

Now if you don't want to battle ownself, have to depend on rng also to see if any of your 'friend' is online and wants to battle.

Anyway, there is not much incentive to battle other than getting some stardust and mebe a sinnoh stone. They should make it more intense like perhaps losing your pokecoins to your opponent if you lose. :D

Some-one

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Yes. And in SG, no one would approach stranger to play game. Again, multi account users get to enjoy.

Some-one

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They should at least let you know if any of your friends are online so you can send an invitation to battle.

Now if you don't want to battle ownself, have to depend on rng also to see if any of your 'friend' is online and wants to battle.

Anyway, there is not much incentive to battle other than getting some stardust and mebe a sinnoh stone. They should make it more intense like perhaps losing your pokecoins to your opponent if you lose. :D

This is a good idea. At least better than the current way. Yes, rewards not a lot but can enjoy the game more with my high power mew2. :s13:

Mila Azul

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
jin sian the gym i conquered no one feeding the pokemon one.. i'm the only one feeding all 6 pokemon :(:(:(:(

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes. And in SG, no one would approach stranger to play game. Again, multi account users get to enjoy.

Actually if see gal playing, good opportunity for single to approach......................................... :s12:

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually they should be some sort of notication on phone for invitation of battle.

Nobody will always open their apps.

avviicc

Banned
Reaction score
Actually if see gal playing, good opportunity for single to approach......................................... :s12:

U see a woman waiting/standing .. then u go near to peek at her hp see whether she is playing pokemon... even if u see her fingers tap tap at her hp, she may be playing other games and not pokemon, so u have to go near her and try to peek at her hp.

Then she thinks u are pervert or what trying to get fleshy with her and u end up in social media labelled as a potential molester etc..

:)

Ninantic should have randomly allocate stranger nearby to fight with u.. just like how strangers are able to join in a gym fight or raid..

Imagine having to scan QR codes of each other before u can join in raid or fight in a gym, I think no one will bother to play pokemon go liao

Mila Azul

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good Trainer............................. :s13:

I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was.
To catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause...
I will travel across the land, searching far and wide,
Teach Pokemon to understand, the power that's inside.
Pokemon...gotta catch 'em all!!
It's you and me...
I know it's my destiny
Pokemon...Oh..you're my best friend,
in a world we must defend.
Pokemon...Gotta catch 'em all!!
A heart so true--Our courage will pull us through!
You teach me and I'll teach you!
Pokemon!
Gotta Catch 'Em All!
Gotta Catch 'Em All!
POKE-KE-MON!

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
jin sian the gym i conquered no one feeding the pokemon one.. i'm the only one feeding all 6 pokemon :(:(:(:(

8zmazd.jpg

Dun save
Can sleep well tonight

Some-one

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U see a woman waiting/standing .. then u go near to peek at her hp see whether she is playing pokemon... even if u see her fingers tap tap at her hp, she may be playing other games and not pokemon, so u have to go near her and try to peek at her hp.

Then she thinks u are pervert or what trying to get fleshy with her and u end up in social media labelled as a potential molester etc..

Ninantic should have randomly allocate stranger nearby to fight with u.. just like how strangers are able to join in a gym fight or raid..

Imagine having to scan QR codes of each other before u can join in raid or fight in a gym, I think no one will bother to play pokemon go liao

I like the allocate stranger part. That should be how PvP works.

Mila Azul

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wobbuffet darn weak in this game.. gameboy era all 6 of my Pokemon I will wobbuffet to defeat my friend's legendaries Pokemon...

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Confirm from far, can see she is playing Pokémon liao but nowadays most of the gals playing are aunties............................. :D

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was.
To catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause...
I will travel across the land, searching far and wide,
Teach Pokemon to understand, the power that's inside.
Pokemon...gotta catch 'em all!!
It's you and me...
I know it's my destiny
Pokemon...Oh..you're my best friend,
in a world we must defend.
Pokemon...Gotta catch 'em all!!
A heart so true--Our courage will pull us through!
You teach me and I'll teach you!
Pokemon!
Gotta Catch 'Em All!
Gotta Catch 'Em All!
POKE-KE-MON!

:s12: :s12: :s12:

Pokemons will love you deep deep.......................... :s21:

mudxblood

Master Member
Reaction score
Despite having enough stardust, I can't seem to power up my Pokemon after the update. Is it a bug or something?

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow, if trainers with only 1 account, then need to find people to battle everyday to take advantage of the rewards....................... :s22:

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Despite having enough stardust, I can't seem to power up my Pokemon after the update. Is it a bug or something?

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT

I just max power my Gyarados.................... :s8:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.