[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Smeargle only appears on the first shot that you take for that Pokemon. If you don't see multiple pulses on the first shot, you can exit and choose a new Pokemon to try. No point taking multiple shot for that same Pokemon.

Watch out for the small preview circle/icon on the bottom after taking the shot. If you see it only flashes once, means have to try with new Pokemon.

preview after each photo shot?

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Wah Yishun Park is swarming with Machops! :eek:

7LHKohS.png

zensushi

Reaction score
I''ll just walk in via the boardwalk.. pretty sure it will be crowded too but at least.. confrim.. sure better than taking monorail.. the top floor there sure pack like siao n dontknow must Q how long..
-
The monorail cannot take alot of pple.. its not MRT...:s13:

Book a hotel room & go the day before? :s22: :s13:

zensushi

Reaction score
preview after each photo shot?

What I did was: in AR mode, cover the camera (or place the phone on a flat surface). That makes the Pokemon appear against a black background (easier to see the Smeargle head).

Take just one shot, check the preview. If no photo-bomb, exit & repeat the process. Even if Smeargle appears, still need to exit. :o

Got all the Smeargle within 10 attempts.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah Yishun Park is swarming with Machops! :eek:

7LHKohS.png

Nowadyas no Cp 1k+ tier 1 Machop with attack 15 not interested :s13:

The rest just for candies

But most people will have thousands of Machop candies already :D

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Nowadyas no Cp 1k+ tier 1 Machop with attack 15 not interested :s13:

The rest just for candies

But most people will have thousands of Machop candies already :D

Yes, that's why this place is best for farming Machop candy indeed.

kozmik

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ooh, so that's a machop nest?
Need to go there to farm machop liao.
Thanks for the info

Sent from Shin Getter while using GAGT

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have problem since yesterday my egg not updating normal walk and adventure sync :(

Anyone else experiencing the same?

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
What I did was: in AR mode, cover the camera (or place the phone on a flat surface). That makes the Pokemon appear against a black background (easier to see the Smeargle head).

Take just one shot, check the preview. If no photo-bomb, exit & repeat the process. Even if Smeargle appears, still need to exit. :o

i try flat surface, black out, can't even see the trails of the pkm

Mila Azul

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
gym left 1 pokemon no one def i keep feeding berries then suddenly ***** freeloader appeared slot in for free PUI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sgtrad

Reaction score
gym left 1 pokemon no one def i keep feeding berries then suddenly ***** freeloader appeared slot in for free PUI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It happens all the time. This morning I singled handedly took down most mons in the gym. Last mon someone else joined and slot in faster than me and is different colour

Last edited:

heng8888

Reaction score

I tried it today.. It really works within 10 tries!! :s12:

Mila Azul

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It happens all the time. This morning I singled handedly took down most mons in the gym. Last mon someone else joined and slot in faster than me and is different colour

Kana before too that why i prefer to attack gym after 2am most people koon riao can easily takedown the gym

Redberries

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

this game is like that loh, not as if you can put in many pokemon.

you can only slot in 1 pokemon in 1 gym

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.