[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessX25

Reaction score
Spoofer can join and don't need to be physically there to play. They can scan QR code at home.
This is just like Japan n Brazil event. U need to print out the code n be physically there to spin n scan ur code to join the event. U think spoofers can?

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
ok register liao...

now is pray hard..:s13: mainly.. is want the Singapore safari zone badge nia...:o

other days.. if free.. might still go sentosa to see see look look. :s13:

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
This is just like Japan n Brazil event. U need to print out the code n be physically there to spin n scan ur code to join the event. U think spoofers can?

ya... to deter spoofer n to able more people able to join the event.. should only let pple who are physically there.. n with the code.. then only can enter..

becos spoofer has no benefit to the event at all.

even sinkie no impact for tourism but also have to spend money.. to go to sentosa..:s13: at least...

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Go there one day event can Liao. The rest of the day go still can catch other Pokémon and see Zehzeh and Korkor lo.

zensushi

Reaction score
If picked, can bring family members or not? Or only 3 persons to tally with 3 accounts?

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw on FB... there's a loophole in the system. People could actually register using your ign but with their email address and when you try to register, you will get rejected.

Seems like people are getting sabotaged. Wonder how they will deal with this issue.

Delardino

Reaction score
But register separately will have 1 more chance ?
Is it 1 email 1 chance or is it 1 nickname 1 chance (if registered under same email)?
Depends how u see it, 1 email 2 ids, tio 1x both can go.
If 2 emails 2 ids, need to tio 2x, later 1 kena only then the other friend tio left out.

But i know most wanna reg 2x de usually both the accounts belong to same person la, sort of buying insurance.

Saw on FB... there's a loophole in the system. People could actually register using your ign but with their email address and when you try to register, you will get rejected.

Seems like people are getting sabotaged. Wonder how they will deal with this issue.
Lol sinkie pwn sinkie, really sibei eng to use such method...

nortel

Reaction score
I tried to registered but when i click submit, it showing loading and after that nothing happen. anyone know if the registration is successfully?

nortel

Reaction score
later lunch then i apply...

good luck to all..

will be very disappointing if cant get ticket tho.. since its our home base and.. more than very likely.. this will be the first n only safari zone event in Singapore. :s13:

from what i heard, sentosa will host this event yearly if this is successfully. finger cross

Sylveron

Reaction score
I tried to registered but when i click submit, it showing loading and after that nothing happen. anyone know if the registration is successfully?

You should get the register successfully page, saying will inform you by sending email to email address you register with.

nortel

Reaction score
You should get the register successfully page, saying will inform you by sending email to email address you register with.

that the thing, nothing happen. I reload and now i can see the registration confirmation as well as the email confirmation. must be too many people tying to register for the event.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now got rumours that quiet a few tried to register but got notice that their nick has been registered.

Possible for others to use your nick to register ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.