[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not all Giovanni are built the same. Some Persians fast moves just kill your Machamp or Lucario faster than you can beat them. Weather also plays a part.

Suggest doing your Giovanni battle in cloudy weather so that your fighting type can get a boost. If it's partly cloudy, and Persian has normal fast move, it will ko you super fast.

Took me a lot of revives and potion to realize that. Because my main account with maxout Machamp breezes through Giovanni fairly easily but my other account also with maxout Machamp fight until finger pain also get pawned by Persian before able to dish out any charged move.:s22:

Alternative strategy is to use your Rock type tyranitar/rhyperior first to charge up some energy against the Persian and also tank some hits before switching to your machamp/Lucario to finish off the Persian.

This might be a better strategy than waiting for right weather or finding the easier Giovanni. :)

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've tons of SD so no issue on that. I just purified a Porygon so added another count to it.

I think among all the special research, this is by far the worst one.

The coiled and ready to strike might give out Zubat as well if you want to save some sd. Flying type grunt is quite rare it seems.

Last edited:

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it me or is cobalion catch rate lower than normal. Had a lot fleeing from me even with consistent gb and excellent. Not that I want to catch it but just feel like it's harder to capture compared to previous raid boss.

zensushi

Reaction score
Wonder if there will be an option to remove/cancel a Special Research? I cannot be bothered to complete this one... :s8:

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The coiled and ready to strike might give out Zubat as well if you want to save some sd. Flying type grunt is quite rare it seems.

Agree on that, but a lot of times I’m also getting ‘normal does not mean weak’.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it me or is cobalion catch rate lower than normal. Had a lot fleeing from me even with consistent gb and excellent. Not that I want to catch it but just feel like it's harder to capture compared to previous raid boss.

Yes I’m also getting a lower catch rate. I’ve caught several Cobalion but none are over 90%. The highest I have now is 87%. All are weather-boosted.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't bother with all this level 5 raids anymore, cause firstly not useful, secondly will return with shiny forms/exclusive moves/signature move. :s22:

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

zensushi

Reaction score
I don't bother with all this level 5 raids anymore, cause firstly not useful, secondly will return with shiny forms/exclusive moves/signature move. :s22:

Nothing else that's interesting, though. Wanted to keep trying for a shiny Klink...but it's not a Raid Boss any more. :(

https://thesilphroad.com/raid-bosses

j0hz5Gi.png

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've tons of SD so no issue on that. I just purified a Porygon so added another count to it.

I think among all the special research, this is by far the worst one.

This is not really a special research in the first place

They could have cut all the things

Just let whoever wants to fight go fight 6 grunts then get to fight one leader. Fight 3 leaders then get GIovani.

Repeat if want to

Forget about the rest of the rubbish

Now they are repeating the special research once per month.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Level 5 still gives the most golden berries, rare coandies, TM etc

Besides nothing interesting in level 4 and down also

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Raid bosses have returned to what they were before the Team GO Rocket Event.

Welcome back Klink. :love:

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got a shiny Moltres for my research breakthrough reward. So far first shiny legendary for a research breakthrough.

heng8888

Reaction score
This is not really a special research in the first place

They could have cut all the things

Just let whoever wants to fight go fight 6 grunts then get to fight one leader. Fight 3 leaders then get GIovani.

Repeat if want to

Forget about the rest of the rubbish

Now they are repeating the special research once per month.

There are things to do not stated in the steps too!! Like building the radars so many times.. Faint!!

The worst is after going through everything, can end up getting a L8 Tier 3 Shadow Articuno?!!! Shouldn't it be at least L15? If really IV is so low, purify oso no use..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.