[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just discovered the team rocket leaders battle is much easier for lower level players

It's basically tag to your trainer level

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yesterday and today tapped on countless hundo Tentacool, none are shiny. Tired on tapping liao haha...

Seems like it's going to be the same as when Yamask was out, also no shiny.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Apparently Ursaring is the best counter against Snorlax with lick used by team rocket

That's why got so many teddy bears now

So what's the best movesets for Ursaring in fighting lick Snorlax ?

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Apparently Ursaring is the best counter against Snorlax with lick used by team rocket

Should be its fighting-type moves lor. If I remember correctly it has counter + close combat.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Ursaring stamina on the low end if I remember correctly

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

Lucien666

Master Member
Reaction score
Some women really ridiculous think they are so pretty or hot that people want to stalk them

Tonight is the 3rd time i got stopped while playing pokemon because of ladies think im following them and callesd their man to confront me...

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Niantic increase pokemon storage to 3000 and item bag storage to 2500

Is there a need to go so high ?

My pokemon storage hasn't even reach 2500 yet and I'm a hoarder. But right now really nothing needs to be stored until go beyond 2200 or 2300

Unless they are bringing in lots of shadow mons or gen 5 mons worthwhile to keep

Same for item bag. Unless one wants to hoard rare candies really no need to increase the space.

Worth it to spend 2000 pokecoins just to hoard 500 rare candies ?

Right now I limit my RC to 150

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Niantic increase pokemon storage to 3000 and item bag storage to 2500

Is there a need to go so high ?

My pokemon storage hasn't even reach 2500 yet and I'm a hoarder. But right now really nothing needs to be stored until go beyond 2200 or 2300

Unless they are bringing in lots of shadow mons or gen 5 mons worthwhile to keep

Same for item bag. Unless one wants to hoard rare candies really no need to increase the space.

Worth it to spend 2000 pokecoins just to hoard 500 rare candies ?

Right now I limit my RC to 150
No no.... it means u are not hoarder enough. :o

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Some women really ridiculous think they are so pretty or hot that people want to stalk them

Tonight is the 3rd time i got stopped while playing pokemon because of ladies think im following them and callesd their man to confront me...

what happened? u followed too close or u looked like a pervert?:s13:

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I feel that the higher the number of Pokemon, the more laggy the game becomes when picking your mons to battle or raid.

Playing the game on old mi max 2. Perhaps might be faster if playing on a newer phone.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I feel that the higher the number of Pokemon, the more laggy the game becomes when picking your mons to battle or raid.

Playing the game on old mi max 2. Perhaps might be faster if playing on a newer phone.

I think it's good enough already.

I play on a Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X, the lag is not noticeable.

Your phone has better specs than mine and gameplay should be better.

Lucien666

Master Member
Reaction score
what happened? u followed too close or u looked like a pervert?:s13:

Maybe because dress like a bum behave like a bum tat why people think i'm btss...

but it's funny to me luh the ladies also not chio dunno why they so sensitive :s13:

there's one tat took photo of me while she pretending to take the lift i realise it because of the phone angle and she reappears in my sight min later :s22:

zensushi

Reaction score

Yeah, it does. Especially when choosing the Pokemon using the @xxx search string for the specific attack-types. :sad:

sunshinemou

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

U wear spectacle isit?

Then when adjust up n down to see d hp screen might look like peeping at ppl :s13:

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Met an auntie at a raid today

She asked for help on how to defeat Giovanni

Apparently couldn't get thru 2nd mon Rhydon

Try machamps, tyras, dragons all failed.

Asked her to use water mon

Only got one Swampert with non water move

Her gyras all with outrage

Kyogre not water move

And best thing is she has not a single charge TM

And she's level 40

Not sure how did she ever reach Giovanni in the first place

In the end I asked her to pump up 3 Hariyama with Dynamic punch / Close combat and try her luck again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.