[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

heng8888

Reaction score
2018 community day pks will only appear in 2km eggs & raids on the next CD.. Only viable way is to evolve yr existing high level ones liao since they will not appear in the wild.. Haiz..

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
2018 community day pks will only appear in 2km eggs & raids on the next CD.. Only viable way is to evolve yr existing high level ones liao since they will not appear in the wild.. Haiz..
Is it? I thought that the wording of the announcement just means that these two are the additional methods of obtaining comm day pokemon. I think they will still be in the wild, just that since many comm pokemon are in play, the spawns may not be as many as the heyday of each comm pokemon's dedicated comm day. :o

heng8888

Reaction score
Is it? I thought that the wording of the announcement just means that these two are the additional methods of obtaining comm day pokemon. I think they will still be in the wild, just that since many comm pokemon are in play, the spawns may not be as many as the heyday of each comm pokemon's dedicated comm day. :o

Sorry, I meant to say 2018 ones are available in the wild as per normal days.. there are no increased spawns like the 2019 ones during the CD.. :o

Last edited:

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Guys, I still have not done the "Purify 15 pokemon" task.

What I want to ask is, can I keep attacking Team Go Grunts only to get my 15 pokemon to purify, or do I have to attack a Team Go Executive once I got 6 Mysterious Components to assemble a Radar? I want to keep more radars until I finish the Purify task, since the next task will require attacking the three Team Go Executives.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

What I want to ask is, can I keep attacking Team Go Grunts only to get my 15 pokemon to purify, or do I have to attack a Team Go Executive once I got 6 Mysterious Components to assemble a Radar? I want to keep more radars until I finish the Purify task, since the next task will require attacking the three Team Go Executives.

Yes you can just attack the grunts to get mons to purify.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally after looking for it day and night since last Wednesday.....

Lo9KMK9.png

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

You can keep attacking the grunts

But once you accumulate 6 myterious components to form a radar, no component will be given until you used up that radar

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fight until my revival very low liao................:o

Now if my first pokemon really cannot make it, I will quit liao.

You know about the 2 seconds trick right ?

Every time you switch, engage shield or opponent use shield etc there will be a 2 seconds of free time when you can attack but opponent does nothing ?

So start with your 2nd or 3rd mon, mass spam a few fast move in 2 seconds then switch to your first mon, get another 2 second to mass spam a few fast moves.

Need to do a few of such tricks, the 8 to 10 seconds you save is the determining factor of winning the battle

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You can keep attacking the grunts

But once you accumulate 6 myterious components to form a radar, no component will be given until you used up that radar

Funny they allow you to buy additional radar from store but don't allow you to accumulate. I guess it's something like free raid pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.