[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lesser and lesser people play liao..

Just now at a gym waiting till egg crack open level 5 raid boss no one joins lobby.

Sianz walk off. Or maybe people don't like heatran? Hehe

10 something on a weekday morning ?

2 days b4 CNY ?

People where got free to raid Heatran ?

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Remember to vote on Feb 2 on what you want for CD for Feb

Ideally should be Rhyhorn with the super charge move for Rhyperior

Seems more people are saying so online

But not sure about majority of players.

Maybe they will still vote for Dratini

Vulpix will only spawn normal one for CD. Alolan one still only thru egg

Machop maybe cool since I only have one shiny so far

But the special move seems only useful in PVP

Delardino

Reaction score
Remember to vote on Feb 2 on what you want for CD for Feb

Ideally should be Rhyhorn with the super charge move for Rhyperior

Seems more people are saying so online

But not sure about majority of players.

Maybe they will still vote for Dratini

Vulpix will only spawn normal one for CD. Alolan one still only thru egg

Machop maybe cool since I only have one shiny so far

But the special move seems only useful in PVP
Rhyhorn sure win, if only Porygon is inside the choices then could be a close fight.

Pesmerga

Reaction score
suay mouth. now my alt tio RW oso…

after 7 days wad will happen if I spoof again? perma ban? or 2nd strike?

Pesmerga

Reaction score
From what I'm reading here, it seems like those were merely warnings? How come such an uproar like as if spoofers were banned outright from playing? :s11:

well when cheaters (including me) are being clamped down, the butt sure will clench abit :s13:

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

You can refer to here.

Strike 1: Warning
Disciplinary actions:
If this strike is issued, you will see a warning message within the Pokémon GO app informing you that we have detected cheating on your account.

In addition to this warning, your gameplay experience may be degraded in the following ways for the duration of the warning:
You may not be able to encounter rare Pokémon in the wild. These Pokémon may not appear on the map or on the Nearby Pokémon tracker.
You may be excluded from receiving new EX Raid Passes.

Duration:
This strike will last for approximately 7 days. After this period, your gameplay experience will fully be restored.

Strike 2: Suspension
Disciplinary actions:
If your account is issued a second strike, you will temporarily lose access to your Pokémon GO account. When attempting to log into the game, you’ll be presented with a message stating that your account is suspended. You will not be able to bypass this message.

Duration:
This strike will last for approximately 30 days. After that period, your account access will be restored.

Strike 3: Termination
Disciplinary actions:
If you receive the first and second strikes and continue to cheat, your account will be permanently banned.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Yours also direct install?

My alt which is still under RW, is now being ‘experimented’ as yesterday I did the iOSGods App+ purchase on app signing thing so I’m still spoofing on it, though cannot catch rare mons or see them.

After 7 days you can spoof again but most probably will get second strike (30 days). If NN’s way of detecting spoofers is really because of using a modified or hacked client such as iSpoofer, no matter how you install the app you will also get strikes as long as you use it. Else go back to legit gameplay which is guaranteed safest after your first strike.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
I disagree it's because of ispoofer because there are still many people i know that use ispoofer and still never get the RW. Of cos i disable a couple of things inside ispoofer too. I just need the IV, i do not need to share info with others.

Pesmerga

Reaction score
Yours also direct install?

My alt which is still under RW, is now being ‘experimented’ as yesterday I did the iOSGods App+ purchase on app signing thing so I’m still spoofing on it, though cannot catch rare mons or see them.

After 7 days you can spoof again but most probably will get second strike (30 days). If NN’s way of detecting spoofers is really because of using a modified or hacked client such as iSpoofer, no matter how you install the app you will also get strikes as long as you use it. Else go back to legit gameplay which is guaranteed safest after your first strike.

Yup direct install

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.