[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 11

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nth is really safe... i use sub to play now 1 acc level 40 1 acc level 36 1 acc level 39 :s13:

I've been playing iPogo on my main for some time already. I've got 2 sub accounts but they're just serving as backups.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just caught a level 35 Shundo Gible, worth to evolve to Garchomp?

jack-320

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just caught a level 35 Shundo Gible, worth to evolve to Garchomp?
Just take note it’s mega evolution will be coming soon

if that is your only s/hundo and will be using for raids, pvp then consider to evolve

if it is for display then it is your call

EDIT: spelling

Last edited:

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just take note it’s mega evaluation will be coming soon

if that is your only s/hundo and will be using for raids, pvp then consider to evolve

if it is for display then it is your call
Because was considering it for PVP, but not sure if Garchomp will be a good choice.

jack-320

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Because was considering it for PVP, but not sure if Garchomp will be a good choice.

generally good

for master league

but need to be wary of togekiss

anyways if want to evolve, evolve now to get community day move before 7pm today

Last edited:

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Yua Mikami

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
usa really like not much players

see many gyms all the hearts are black/empty

Yua Mikami

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
rookie mistake i log in to the same acc on 2 phone.. 2 diff location tio cooldown then kana ban...

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
rookie mistake i log in to the same acc on 2 phone.. 2 diff location tio cooldown then kana ban...
It doesn't work like this. This is just a soft ban. To get an idea of where you are allowed to move within the limits of time, just imagine a circle that gets gradually larger, from the point where you last interacted with the game (ie spin pokestop, catch pokemon, do raid at a gym, attack pokemon at a gym or park pokemon, etc). For example, the circle is 1km radius in 30 sec and 5km in 2 mins. After 2 hours, there is no longer a soft ban cos the whole globe is possible.

photo_2021-06-08_15-44-17.jpg

Yua Mikami

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It doesn't work like this. This is just a soft ban. To get an idea of where you are allowed to move within the limits of time, just imagine a circle that gets gradually larger, from the point where you last interacted with the game (ie spin pokestop, catch pokemon, do raid at a gym, attack pokemon at a gym or park pokemon, etc). For example, the circle is 1km radius in 30 sec and 5km in 2 mins. After 2 hours, there is no longer a soft ban cos the whole globe is possible.

View attachment 29023
I been using the same acc on two phone for a few days that why now banned not just softban

Hang that it's just another new acc I created on Saturday if not heart will pain

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone using Defit here ?

It's 100% safe right ?

Just managed to get it to work for the first time today

Didn't know must use Google fit as well

So suddenly clocked over 30km movements in game in less than 3 hours without moving much

Is there a lot of difference in terms of reward between walking 100km and 200km a week in game ?

I know difference for 50km and 100km is quite a lot

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Anyone using Defit here ?

It's 100% safe right ?

Just managed to get it to work for the first time today

Didn't know must use Google fit as well

So suddenly clocked over 30km movements in game in less than 3 hours without moving much

Is there a lot of difference in terms of reward between walking 100km and 200km a week in game ?

I know difference for 50km and 100km is quite a lot
The upper limit for reward is only 100km. So nothing more beyond 100km.

Dilbert1975

Reaction score
Pokémon go very funny

They now ask u to allow them to track the website u visit and other company software

previously they never ask. Means they track you like mad last time

Last edited:

dork32

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pokémon go very funny

They now ask u to allow them to track the website u visit and other company software

previously they never ask. Means they track you like mad last time
they are damn smart. if you frequently go to ipogo.app or pgsharp.com, they will clamp down on you

Cometdevil

Master Member
Reaction score
Now pogo will lock screen if inactive again?

Cannot leave it on to Gps drift liao ar
Edit: ok it is a known issue they will fix it next update

JJughead

Reaction score
Just getting back into the game after a long hiatus. Are the Mega Gyarados Raids not popular in Singapore? Not a single Trainer turned up in my area on a Saturday afternoon. :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.