[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 11

Redberries

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Field very muddy.

Field report/review: catch about 40 rhyhorn, no good IVs one..
At most 2 stars.I want to evolve at least a 3 stars

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got two Max level 35 shiny 100%~

But i have to wait 2hrs apart. :s22:

Like that don't know will turn back normal with lousy iv or not.:vijayadmin:

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Got two Max level 35 shiny 100%~

But i have to wait 2hrs apart. :s22:

Like that don't know will turn back normal with lousy iv or not.:vijayadmin:

At the time of capture at the end of the 2 hours, the weather will have to be the one that provides the weather boost, so in the case of Rhyhorn, either Sunny/Clear (Ground-type) or Party Cloudy (Rock-type) will do.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At the time of capture at the end of the 2 hours, the weather will have to be the one that provides the weather boost, so in the case of Rhyhorn, either Sunny/Clear (Ground-type) or Party Cloudy (Rock-type) will do.

Sometimes really depends,

Cause got 1 time, i was at capture screen, i already put golden razz berry. Waited 3hrs later then catch. Still weather boosted 100% despite the weather already changed.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
At this rate, NN must prepare to lose revenue.

Agree . Not much people playing now . That day went down to join raid . Waited 2 rounds no other people join. So I use 2 acc for level 5 , cannot bring down but really close left a bit . If there is one more I m sure can bring down .

blurblur123

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Agree . Not much people playing now . That day went down to join raid . Waited 2 rounds no other people join. So I use 2 acc for level 5 , cannot bring down but really close left a bit . If there is one more I m sure can bring down .

Still see many gyms occupied quite fast le.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

There are many people affected by this ban who are also paying customers like myself. For me I now only play when there are new events, new mons to catch or shiny ones to look for. Now this 30-day suspension for both my main and alt, it really makes me even more want to stop playing.

Redberries

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There are many people affected by this ban who are also paying customers like myself. For me I now only play when there are new events, new mons to catch or shiny ones to look for. Now this 30-day suspension for both my main and alt, it really makes me even more want to stop playing.

This game is to encourage people to go outdoors to play.

Not to fly around the world in your HDB :s13::D

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This game is to encourage people to go outdoors to play.

Not to fly around the world in your HDB :s13::D

Honestly I have to agree with you, but due to commitments and constraints, I’ve no choice but to spoof in order to continue playing it.

blurblur123

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
power...how did you achieve that.

Mon to friday working right.

Sat/Sun each day walk 65km? You army route march ah.:eek::eek:

After work, walk a bit lor.

Walk around park to get some km. Actually one week hit 50km is pretty easy if u r an outdoor person

also, for me to hit tt high, i have been visiting dens like abra, machop and gastly.

now migrated liao so not so good :(

Last edited:

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any area still having cd? i want to get a perfect Rhyhorn:(

CD was yesterday, no more now. I would’ve gotten 100% ones but because due to my main account getting the 30-day suspension, it’s not possible.

blurblur123

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ArhqKzV.png

nvpbLTB.png

time to focus on let's go liao :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.