[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 11

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My colleague all his 7 accounts already got the rw liao.

I am not sure should I buy a old Android phone to spoof or maybe just give up this game. :s8:

Really no motivation to play after my main and alt got the 30-day suspension. Now on my 2nd alt, just casually catching here and there.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My colleague all his 7 accounts already got the rw liao.

I am not sure should I buy a old Android phone to spoof or maybe just give up this game. :s8:

But Android spoofing goes back to basics, won’t have the convenience and features of iSpoofer. For me I won’t do it unless I really must continue to spoof.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
gU4906Q.png

NN’s just releasing shiny versions to keep people playing, else the game’s dead.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Of course ispoofer is still the best.

But it's not safe at all as it's not using the original software to play so Niantic can easily catch u.

But then i am really not sure when they will take action on Android no doubt i think it's not that easy for them to do so.............. :s8:

But Android spoofing goes back to basics, won’t have the convenience and features of iSpoofer. For me I won’t do it unless I really must continue to spoof.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Of course ispoofer is still the best.

But it's not safe at all as it's not using the original software to play so Niantic can easily catch u.

But then i am really not sure when they will take action on Android no doubt i think it's not that easy for them to do so.............. :s8:

Though the only option (safer) now is rooted Android. But Android is also not immune and I also don’t wish to root my Note10+ just to spoof on pogo. If only iTools mobile can spoof around the world on iOS 13, I’d definitely give it a try.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup, i think it's the shiny which help to keep people playing this game but then if u are not spoofer, then there's really very hard for u to catch a good iv shiny Pokémon.

Shiny with low iv is not a keeper.

NN’s just releasing shiny versions to keep people playing, else the game’s dead.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Get a old android phone with below android verification 8 can spoof without rooting the phone which i am doing last time till i get the rw because software auto update to version 8............... :s22:

Though the only option (safer) now is rooted Android. But Android is also not immune and I also don’t wish to root my Note10+ just to spoof on pogo. If only iTools mobile can spoof around the world on iOS 13, I’d definitely give it a try.

TA200

Banned
Reaction score
Simple. If NN checks players by their pkm collection, country of origin, time it's caught, etc, it's good enough to ban those players already

TA200

Banned
Reaction score
As after 30 day suspension, the next will be closure of acc. By then u will auto quit too

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Get a old android phone with below android verification 8 can spoof without rooting the phone which i am doing last time till i get the rw because software auto update to version 8............... :s22:

That’s the issue of android, unless you don’t update it. Now after these 30-day bans, I also no motivation to play. Last time see those new events or have new shiny mons release or new mons, will get excited about it. Now still do play on and off on secondary alt account, but the excitement isn’t there already.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My main account just got 30 days suspension liao :(

That mean Niantic will trace your old history even if u are playing legal for the past few days.

That’s the issue of android, unless you don’t update it. Now after these 30-day bans, I also no motivation to play. Last time see those new events or have new shiny mons release or new mons, will get excited about it. Now still do play on and off on secondary alt account, but the excitement isn’t there already.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My main account just got 30 days suspension liao :(

That mean Niantic will trace your old history even if u are playing legal for the past few days.

That's true. Now I don't even dare to buy coins on this new alt acc as scared if you log in using legit app to buy then log back into iSpoofer, might trigger a ban quickly.

My main and first alt account still got over 1000 coins each. :(

TA200

Banned
Reaction score
That's true. Now I don't even dare to buy coins on this new alt acc as scared if you log in using legit app to buy then log back into iSpoofer, might trigger a ban quickly.

my coins is about 15k if i'm not mistaken:s13::s22:

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But u are still using ispoofer and they can easily track u.

And if force update, u still need to load in the legal software then back to ispoofer to continue to spoof.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But u are still using ispoofer and they can easily track u.

And if force update, u still need to load in the legal software then back to ispoofer to continue to spoof.

How come need to load in the legit one first? All these time after my alt also got 30-day suspension, I’ve been using iOSGods App+ to sign my own app.

Seems like really not much of an option already. :o

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How come need to load in the legit one first? All these time after my alt also got 30-day suspension, I’ve been using iOSGods App+ to sign my own app.

Seems like really not much of an option already. :o

When pogo got new update, if u open iSpoofer, it will prompt u to update your pogo. If not, u can't proceed so u need to delete iSpoofer, install the legal pogo, log in to the legal updated pogo and then uninstall the legal pogo and reinstall the iSpoofer pogo to solve this problem.

blurblur123

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some ppl really gian the 50 coins

Can wake up at odd hours to take over a gym

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When pogo got new update, if u open iSpoofer, it will prompt u to update your pogo. If not, u can't proceed so u need to delete iSpoofer, install the legal pogo, log in to the legal updated pogo and then uninstall the legal pogo and reinstall the iSpoofer pogo to solve this problem.

Think I know what you meant already. But iSpoofer now once got new version also cannot immediately install, not sure if they patched things up properly.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.