[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 11

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
60 berries an per half an hour assuming u hit 10 waves, 1 wave 3 mins a lil too fast

Having said so, people like them should have a 3-4k bag space with about 1.2k berries per acc....

Dun really feel the bleeding effect i think

Dilbert1975

Reaction score
60 berries an per half an hour assuming u hit 10 waves, 1 wave 3 mins a lil too fast

Having said so, people like them should have a 3-4k bag space with about 1.2k berries per acc....

Got place to sit can. It is at junction. I stand there hit 6 rounds already tired.

he don’t come so often now. Maybe gold already. Those new one I pass by no disturb.

if u love those who feed 100 berries per acc type .. there is a group of 6 reds. One acc is ihatetoshower … it belong to the boy who played with brandon in car.

recently one older man put gym. Maybe his father. He dump at least 100 per acc.

Dilbert1975

Reaction score
Niantic change back the distant like no change. The gym infront I can’t even play raid.

now raining .. can’t do anything

so what is Brandon fighting for Singapore ?

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
6 rounds can be tirring or sian
Avg 1 round with 2 acc regardless mons put
Take about 3.5mins including those loading time

I also hit gyms i not gold
Where as to raid, feed beries, take down and defend which is the fastest

It really depends on the hogger there,

For me i will focus on raids
If go past hit 3-5 wave so that if their mon down, come down i will leave the gym liao

Coins in neighbourhood is hard, want coins is always shopping/public areas hit aggressively, ppl wont confront you.

I din even raid for 4 days
Sian already when got work

dork32

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

you are assuming that i have 1 phone. when i hit my enemy, i do it together with my partner. each of us use 3-4 phones. we can take down a full gym with big mons in 3 minutes, if the defender does not feed berry.

correct 100 berries is really nothing. but i come back day after day to hit you, and if you are using this gym to take coins. i will make sure that you do not get the full amount.

i used to hit one guy for 4 straight days. it is his territory. he defended stoutly. if i take his gym he comes back and hit me. we hit each other of hours everyday. on the fourth day, i stopped hitting when the gym contains 5 of mine and 1 of his. on the fifth day, he did not defend when i hit him. on the sixth day, i did not hit him anymore.. after that, whenever, i walk into the gym, he will let me stand for a few hours coz i go in only once in a while. if he start to hit me again, i will disturb him continously

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The assumption is using 2 phones

2 pax with 2 phone is enough to irritate the hell out of fun....

When the hogger gym on fire and the furiously attack hoot until cannot save due to berries quota up

The whole neighbour might join in to hit him

Tts really the whole fun,
Else like i mentioned
Dun need to take him down, just make him bleed at alarming rate
Make him look stupid also song
Sure sleep well

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
you are assuming that i have 1 phone. when i hit my enemy, i do it together with my partner. each of us use 3-4 phones. we can take down a full gym with big mons in 3 minutes, if the defender does not feed berry.

correct 100 berries is really nothing. but i come back day after day to hit you, and if you are using this gym to take coins. i will make sure that you do not get the full amount.

i used to hit one guy for 4 straight days. it is his territory. he defended stoutly. if i take his gym he comes back and hit me. we hit each other of hours everyday. on the fourth day, i stopped hitting when the gym contains 5 of mine and 1 of his. on the fifth day, he did not defend when i hit him. on the sixth day, i did not hit him anymore.. after that, whenever, i walk into the gym, he will let me stand for a few hours coz i go in only once in a while. if he start to hit me again, i will disturb him continously
pkm gym is serious business

dork32

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

When the hogger gym on fire and the furiously attack hoot until cannot save due to berries quota up

Else like i mentioned
Sure sleep well
correct that is the way.i just go in and quickly take out the blissey. the rest i just hit them for berries. dont have to take them out.

CatLuVer

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Bros i got 2 account. My main account i use samsung S21 Ultra to play.

Another account i use Samsung S7 to play. Its 6 yrs old phone. Now super laggy and hard to play.

i want to buy a cheap phone to play pogo haha. Any phone model to recommend? Thanks :)

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Whats the budget ?
If u using for raid purpose, doesnt matter

If u using for hitting, there is a big difference.

Xiaomi is way to go for pogo...

CatLuVer

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Whats the budget ?
If u using for raid purpose, doesnt matter

If u using for hitting, there is a big difference.

Xiaomi is way to go for pogo...
Thank you. My budget is abt $400. If want to top up also can.

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thank you. My budget is abt $400. If want to top up also can.

Think u can poco series, not sure if brand new poco 2 still available, they got the specs for gamming since camera and other feature not a big issues can spilt screen too....

500 can get a decent fast phone liao, even main phone for me i use poco 2

But my main acc i am on huawei nova 5, the last series of google in huawei

CatLuVer

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Think u can poco series, not sure if brand new poco 2 still available, they got the specs for gamming since camera and other feature not a big issues can spilt screen too....

500 can get a decent fast phone liao, even main phone for me i use poco 2

But my main acc i am on huawei nova 5, the last series of google in huawei
Thanks. I go take a look at poco phone

Dilbert1975

Reaction score
Singapore default is work from home again, can Pokémon default play from home?

recently very difficult to raid. If you go late, usually no player.

once I joined a grp of 6, before start 3 ran away..

uXie 3 can already, why the air players don’t understand

Dilbert1975

Reaction score

Else like i mentioned
Sure sleep well
Need a place to sit down.

the gym is at a traffic junction. He is in the air. After taking out one , I am tired standing

maybe he already hv gold and go else where ‘Gundam’ go entertain if u see

recently I hit a 6 hrs gym , left last 2 one goon from air come and feed.

I hit till he reach limit. But tired standing.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.