[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Damn sad + piss off.

Threw a pass at a Latio raid, 5 trainers... 3 of them keep running away. Wah lau. 5 persons for Latios ok what....

End up... now couldn't even fight. ZZZZ

Yah lor 5 on Latios is definitely enough, albeit requiring one or two more squads, but surely will get 3 premier balls for the individual contribution segment.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Yah lor 5 on Latios is definitely enough, albeit requiring one or two more squads, but surely will get 3 premier balls for the individual contribution segment.

L37, L39 (me), L39, L32, L28.

I really believe it's more than enough one. End up, only L37 and me always inside raiding. When we exit and enter another raid, the other 3 is there.

For what? End up, one of the 3 walk away. After 30+ mins, i also walked away.

With even lesser people, how to down???

Stupid man. 5 persons got a chance became 5 persons get nothing.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Heng this is daily pass and i need to throw a pass for my mew task 6/8.

3 more raids to find and throw my pass to complete the task.

ZZZZZ...

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Guys, I wonder if u have such an issue from time to time. I want to find out whether it is device issue or app issue.

Sometimes, upon exiting any menu (be it pokemon menu or item menu or settings menu, etc), the tapping square seems to be misaligned with the pokemon/pokestop/gym such that tapping on anything on the map doesn't work, and the solution is just to exit the app and restart.

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today did 2x latios raids at park gyms (Dancer and the Clock and Hey you hey me mural). Caught tier 1 2037 CP and 2050 CP latios, my highest latios!

Will power up the 2050 A15 latios if no better latios.

4/4 for latios raids.

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think it is because now is shifting towards summer so they move away from the daylight saving. Come winter will likely go back to those unfavourable early hours. AMDK no choice

Initially I thought raid hours shifted later but today did 2 raids before 6:30am.

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Damn sad + piss off.

Threw a pass at a Latio raid, 5 trainers... 3 of them keep running away. Wah lau. 5 persons for Latios ok what....

A lot of trainers very weak and no confidence. 4 or 5 enough to win, but don't dare. To me I'll be happy to do with 5 maybe even 4.

eyesawz

Reaction score
A lot of trainers very weak and no confidence. 4 or 5 enough to win, but don't dare. To me I'll be happy to do with 5 maybe even 4.

My baby account level 31 need almost all 6 to down a latio with 20 Trainers in a raid. If 4-5 maybe will time out with at least 12 casualties...

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys, I wonder if u have such an issue from time to time. I want to find out whether it is device issue or app issue.

Sometimes, upon exiting any menu (be it pokemon menu or item menu or settings menu, etc), the tapping square seems to be misaligned with the pokemon/pokestop/gym such that tapping on anything on the map doesn't work, and the solution is just to exit the app and restart.

I have this problem. Especially more often after clicking on a gym or clicking on a Pokemon just before it goes out of range while traveling.

Sometimes clicking on the back button doesn't even shows the dialog asking if you want to quit. Have to kill the app from task manager. I think it's just a bug.

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still haven't caught any fighting shiny yet but caught a shiny wailmer yesterday. How's rare is that?:D didn't catch any shiny wailmer in the last event too so it's my first shiny baby whale.

jannworld

Reaction score
Hard to say:
1)maybe they kiasee
2) maybe they dun have strong or correct counters and put lousy mob
3) both lol

Damn sad + piss off.

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does the task for a particular pokestop stays the same till midnight before a new task will drop?

Yesterday somebody reported a hatch 5 eggs task at a pokestop on telegram but when I try to spin it it was a completely different task.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Does the task for a particular pokestop stays the same till midnight before a new task will drop?

Yesterday somebody reported a hatch 5 eggs task at a pokestop on telegram but when I try to spin it it was a completely different task.

Normally will be midnight.

But if server started or they trigger some new event (say for example at 4am SG time), the tasks might change.

Another possibility is just the person anyhow report.

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Damn sad + piss off.

Mine worse
Tyran
2 pax keep running away
Despite i am lvl 39 and baby acc lcl 32

They just refuse to fight and waste pass
To think 1 lcl 38 and 40

Idk why no confident
If no confident
They dun throw pass la

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not 5 times meh?

Was it 5 times ?

I spinned and didn't check

Then gym next to it under attack so I joined in

After gym brought down got the TM

Didn't really noticed/checked how many times

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Damn sad + piss off.

The minimum for me is 6 trainers all Level 30+ Tyran, think left about 60 seconds.

At most keep going back to fight loh, why run away? Really weird people, maybe they only have low level mons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.