[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That one is not normal person kind of playing. You have to take into account how many hours and how much $ spend. If I play like him for one month can eat grass Liao lol. I’m normal person got family to feed, need to work.

My Wife was joking she says since I like Pokémon so much if one day tio few million toto can retire and be like Brandon Tan lol

Lol. Tio toto to play Pokémon. OMG really!

jannworld

Reaction score
But he no need work no need feed family can care free pursue his dream of being no 1 in a game. Obviously he’s not a normal person like us who needs to work to bring food to the table for ourselves and our families

He drives around. No need worry about battery, just high consumption of data

cqefan

Reaction score
Adventure week details!
https://pokemongolive.com/post/adventureweek2018

Trainers,

Adventurous new research is on tap during an exciting in-game celebration! Starting on May 24 at 1:00 P.M. PDT, unique Field Research will be available with some exciting rewards, including a Raid Battle appearance by Pokémon such as Aerodactyl.

Throughout the celebration, Rock-type Pokémon such as Geodude, Lileep, and Nosepass will appear more frequently in the wild. There are also incentives to trek around: your Buddy Pokémon will earn Candy 4× faster throughout the event! Plus, you’ll receive extra XP for spinning the Photo Discs at PokéStops or Gyms—up to 10 times the usual amount if this is your first time encountering a unique PokéStop or Gym!

Fortune favors the bold, Trainers, so join this adventure before it ends on June 5. Get up and GO!

—The Pokémon GO team

jayjaylim

Reaction score
Adventure week details!
https://pokemongolive.com/post/adventureweek2018

Trainers,

Adventurous new research is on tap during an exciting in-game celebration! Starting on May 24 at 1:00 P.M. PDT, unique Field Research will be available with some exciting rewards, including a Raid Battle appearance by Pokémon such as Aerodactyl.

Throughout the celebration, Rock-type Pokémon such as Geodude, Lileep, and Nosepass will appear more frequently in the wild. There are also incentives to trek around: your Buddy Pokémon will earn Candy 4× faster throughout the event! Plus, you’ll receive extra XP for spinning the Photo Discs at PokéStops or Gyms—up to 10 times the usual amount if this is your first time encountering a unique PokéStop or Gym!

Fortune favors the bold, Trainers, so join this adventure before it ends on June 5. Get up and GO!

—The Pokémon GO team

So wat is the starting time here in Singapore?

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Time to go NYC spin new gyms and new pokestops. :crazy:

Potentially ten times XP....plus lucky egg? :s13:

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

That is really opportunity for using lucky egg.

I just tested it out on old pokestop and unvisited pokestop. Haven't used lucky egg yet.

Old pokestop gives 100 XP (50 XP more).
New pokestop gives 2100 XP (2050 XP more).

So double that would be 4200XP if using lucky egg. Even better than just doing mass evolution or even that 20K XP from raid. :eek:

PrinceY

Master Member
Reaction score
Been doing the daily research task since the start (every fri will get my 7 day reward and legendary)

Am I right to say that I should skip a day if I want to get articuno? Since it's only here on Jun2 (sg time)

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So far many Kabuto, Omanyte, geodode, aaron, nosepas

Saw Lileep on sightings

But haven't seen any larvitar

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So it's encouraging people to venture to places you never venture b4

Then transport cost how ?

Like that those people who claim they never spend a single cent on the game how ?

If you spend money to go somewhere to do something for the game I consider that as spending money for the game

ragnarok95

Reaction score
That is really opportunity for using lucky egg.

I just tested it out on old pokestop and unvisited pokestop. Haven't used lucky egg yet.

Old pokestop gives 100 XP (50 XP more).
New pokestop gives 2100 XP (2050 XP more).

So double that would be 4200XP if using lucky egg. Even better than just doing mass evolution or even that 20K XP from raid. :eek:

If with lucky egg and 4200XP per spin. Mean i need to spin 808 new pokestop to up level to level 40.

NEW YORK and JAPAN HERE I COME.

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So it's encouraging people to venture to places you never venture b4

Then transport cost how ?

Like that those people who claim they never spend a single cent on the game how ?

If you spend money to go somewhere to do something for the game I consider that as spending money for the game

You assuming that group of people that you mentioned will be incentivised to go out of their way and spend money to get this done, I highly doubt so

eyesawz

Reaction score
Finally baby account hatched a Snorlax for my 10km egg.
everytime give me dratini, beldum such level 1 pkms till i sian.

jayjaylim

Reaction score
Anyone found larvitar or rhyhorn spawn yet?

Can't see any since this morning?

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Spinning new stops very troublesome sia. Anyone got reward for adventure week spin 2 new stops task? I am thinking of deleting that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.