Status
Not open for further replies.

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This morning mine also didn't pop up

Check inventory and it's there

But Wed at 3 pm how to go unless take leave

After so many Mew 2 and already taken 2 times leave b4 for ex raid, will just give it a miss this time.
Mine is tomorrow ... near office .. sigh

cqefan

Reaction score
Last week I only raided in one ex-raid gym, so when I started PG this morning and didn't receive any invite, I thought finally can rest liao.

Then read on TSR people found ex pass in their inventory without notification.

Checked both my accounts and true enough, there was invitations for 6 June.

jannworld

Reaction score
Then u should not raid those potential ex raid gyms. Just do the normal hdb or mrt gyms

Eg myself recent weeks never bother go parks for ex raid attempts because I know recent ones all weekdays and I can’t attend so might as well give the chance to other ppl - just hoot hdb or mrt gyms

This morning mine also didn't pop up

Check inventory and it's there

But Wed at 3 pm how to go unless take leave

After so many Mew 2 and already taken 2 times leave b4 for ex raid, will just give it a miss this time.

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh yah but at least dun need to take leave lol
Good point! :D

Actually I need to work tomorrow but can do from home. With this ERP, I dunno if I want to go back office or not. So complicated. LOL

jannworld

Reaction score
Shiny good to have but no point sweat over them. It’s not within our control. The whale and the 2 fighting ones I caught so many But zero shiny. Yet for the adventure week I open 1 reward Tio purple aeroda something. It’s just pure luck.

Too many shiny... Still waiting for moi shiny for the current event :(

foxer77

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone known any ghost pokemons nest in sg? need to completed tasks. still on the mist of quest

Crexzz

Master Member
Reaction score
I think RNG for shiny is base on timing, though ain't sure it's on server standard timing or the time you're logged into the server

It's probably a 10 seconds window

Saying this cause while I'm doing hooh raid , there's a egg hatching task completed in background just when I'm entering the catching hooh screen.

It's a shiny hooh plus a shiny Aerodactyl when I claim my research task

xz5EqGT.jpg

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think RNG for shiny is base on timing, though ain't sure it's on server standard timing or the time you're logged into the server

Saying this cause while I'm doing hooh raid , there's a egg hatching task completed in background just when I'm entering the catching hooh screen.

xz5EqGT.jpg

Dont think so. If based on timing, 20 people on raid all will get shiny at same time.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not going to raid any aerodactyl just for a shiny

Will just collect 3 evolve kabuto/omanyte tasks then evolve one to get 3 sure catch aerodactyls and try my luck

Did one round each for main account - no perfect or shiny out of 3

For baby account - one shiny out of 3

Easy job

xia0nub

Reaction score
I recently got this same problem when i buy my new phone and recontract with Singtel..

Apparently, Singtel got this stupid "free trial" Mobile Internet Filter thing.. They offer it as a free trial but will start charging after a few months.. but the thing is i did not even opt for it.. it is a ninja add-on, which I made sure i did not click when i recontract on the web page (my friend previously also kanna and warned me abt it)..

One way to test if you have this filter is to go to the gaming website IGN.. somehow their filter flag this as inappropriate and will block access to IGN..

Anyway, this web filter thingy will screw up with the Pogo app.. not sure why.. maybe NN trying hard to stop spoofers.. just call in Singtel and tell them to remove this "service", and you should be fine..

Thank you so much for your help! Contacted Singtel to disable the web filter and the game finally works! They added this thing without informing us though. Troublesome haha

gracehsu

Reaction score

xz5EqGT.jpg

I agree wif mikezuper that it’s not based on the timing.
Also, what Pokémon you get from task is already determined at the point of collection of the task and not at the point of claiming the task.

I managed to get the shiny for Ho oh and also aero from task.
Can’t find the kabuto and omanyte and I think gonna be tough for me to find cos the spawn rates for these are very Low for me so getting a shiny will be very Low chance Liao.

My colleague was with me when she caught shiny kabuto . She clicked on the kabuto before i picked it up. I think if I have clicked on the kabuto before her, the shiny would have been mine.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Going level up again pretty soon. From 36 to 38.. Hopefully in next few days.

Sub account from 34 to 36 by tmr most likely.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Shiny good to have but no point sweat over them. It’s not within our control. The whale and the 2 fighting ones I caught so many But zero shiny. Yet for the adventure week I open 1 reward Tio purple aeroda something. It’s just pure luck.

i do more or less 30 of that quest liao. still nth.
sian liao. give up liao.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Going level up again pretty soon. From 36 to 38.. Hopefully in next few days.

Sub account from 34 to 36 by tmr most likely.

this event spin new stop really give alot exp.
last week was at japan. purposly go place i nv been. to spin the stop with lucky egg.

hoot a sponsored gym. at Aeon shopping mall.
n got my ex pass there. 6 june. another pass that i got n cant attend. haha

Sgtrad

Reaction score
At airport waiting for flight to Taiwan. Going to spin as much stops as I can when I reach three !!!

T3 is no good, no gym inside the departure area. Can’t battle to use up my options

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.