[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

limbs03

Reaction score
yeah....for me, shiny is just a feel shiok thingy, but when i really do get it, it really makes my day :)

on same note, i think shiny absol must be the rarest sia....the quests are soooooo rare and scattered all over the island....at least ho-oh raids was relatively common
those with shiny absol really hit jackpot!

so far i'm 0/4

Last edited:

Sgtrad

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind if it's magikarp too.
Red dragon is very beautiful.
Just got one myself but my wife wanted it so much.

My red dragon is only CP 600+ ... hope to get a high CP and IV so I can pump to max and slot in gym

zoossh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Try the gym at GBTB, my baby account hoot 1 time only tio liao.

Is there only 1 gym or many gym there?

Sort of out of the way. Worse is can’t predict ex raid fall on which day and which day is on weekend.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
yeah....for me, shiny is just a feel shiok thingy, but when i really do get it, it really makes my day :)

on same note, i think shiny absol must be the rarest sia....the quests are soooooo rare and scattered all over the island....at least ho-oh raids was relatively common
those with shiny absol really hit jackpot!

so far i'm 0/4

ive done 16 absol raid.. did 1x absol quest.. also no shiny...

aero i did over 70 quest also nth..

think i saw reddit before.. got pple hoot absol 120 times.. also no shiny.:(

this one really must pray to RNG zeh zeh... if u tio means very lucky.. shiny are like that.. (CD shiny dont count)

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I actually slightly disappointed Ho-Oh return WITHOUT Sacred Fire...

jannworld

Reaction score
There are a few gyms there.

No point predicting but it depends how much u want it. Eg if u have no mewtwo no harm going all the way to try. But of course if one already has many mewtwo then that person might take it easier and even give the pass a miss when get weekday pass

Sort of out of the way. Worse is can’t predict ex raid fall on which day and which day is on weekend.

Sgtrad

Reaction score

If I recall correctly, there are 9 gyms in GBTB . But spread out all over GBTB. Only two are side by side (sky bridge). Yes it is out of the way that’s why I no longer play there. Quite wasted as I have gold gyms there ..

gracehsu

Reaction score

It’s quite predictable which gym will have ex-raid.
Look at the map for ex raid gyms and check which gyms around your area are ex raid gyms.
Check the dates of past mewtwo raids. For those where alternate weeks were selected , juz go for it as the chance is very very high. 100% for me.

If you stay east, I recommend Siglap linear park (every alternate surely have mewtwo raid) or those along ECP.

I have never tried GBTB but since this was mentioned.. you go see the ex raid map , study the trend for those gyms there and it’s almost guaranteed.

Timings also seem to have pattern. Seems to rotate for the days of the week.
So the next raid will be wed, then followed by Thur and Thur and then followed by Friday and Friday and so on and so forth.

My observation and just sharing —- no guaranteed cos you never know what Niantic will do next.

Good luck :)

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
today hoot 5 ho oh..

4 being weather boosted.

the last ho oh.. being the best 1 for today.. 2760... 95%.. the rest all cmi.. caught all.. no shiny tho. :s13::(

jannworld

Reaction score
I’m disappointed that they did not at least improve his moveset with something like burn blast. It’s no longer the strongest stats legendary so no need to nerf it that badly by giving such terrible or useless moveset

I actually slightly disappointed Ho-Oh return WITHOUT Sacred Fire...

cqefan

Reaction score
To be honest I am more interested in getting a high IV shiny magikarp to finally get my "Red dragon".

Continue to raid with daily free passes is good too, enjoying the game at a slow and easy pace.

Main attraction for me is "earn Double Candy and Stardust for every Egg hatched".
I have many 10 Km eggs that I haven't hatched and also special incubator that I bought since March that I haven't used. Been waiting for double candle or double star dust for egg hatching. Finally here.

aIPBn7v.png

Last edited:

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pink dolphin and Orange see Hum but evolve become Purple?:s13::s13:

DfGQ6w1X0AESQmG.png

DfGNvSGXkAEMkK-.png

Last edited:

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
shiny cloyster is light blue isit?

:s13:

Yup Yup.

I will leave that orange sea hum, if only found 1... don't evolve.:s13:

Remember to Pinap lots of Squirtle candies if higher spawn. Early prep up for the rumored featured pokemon for July's Community Day. xD

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To be honest I am more interested in getting a high IV shiny magikarp to finally get my "Red dragon".

Continue to raid with daily free passes is good too, enjoying the game at a slow and easy pace.

Main attraction for me is "earn Double Candy and Stardust for every Egg hatched".
I have many 10 Km eggs that I haven't hatched and also special incubator that I bought since March that I haven't used. Been waiting for double candle or double star dust for egg hatching. Finally here.

aIPBn7v.png

To me most important is to get high IV kyogre

The more the merrier

Weather boosted even better

Got shiny good

Don't have also never mind

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup Yup.

I will leave that orange sea hum, if only found 1... don't evolve.:s13:

Remember to Pinap lots of Squirtle candies if higher spawn. Early prep up for the rumored featured pokemon for July's Community Day. xD

Won't be bother much with squirtle

The big turtle also the most useless among the 3 starters anyway

Even with special moves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.