[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Ok why regice? Can use articuno until mamoswine comes?
why ah.
becos i like variety. n for ice. due to lack of v good one. regice. stilll. ok ok.
but steel... no no. rock. also no becos golems n tyra too op. (over regirock at least).

koolkool

Reaction score
This article looks interesting.

https://pokemongo.gamepress.gg/rarest-pokemon-pokemon-go

I dunno whether anyone will specifically engineer the rarest Pikachu with the Present + Thunder/Surf moveset for what is essentially a pokedex-only pokemon, but some players might be willing to trade for it.
This is very useful resource. Thanks for the article. I'm most interested to trade on these Mon with legacy moves. If anyone has them, and don't mind letting go, let me know.
I think I had transferred a few of them before thinking they are not optimal movesets. Heart pain. Taking in lessons when gen 2 came out a lot of movesets were removed, I remembered just before gen 3 came out, I went berserk and try to catch as many variety of movesets as possible in case NN removed the movesets. Well, the changes made for Gen 3 were minimal and I wasted my time on that. Now not sure I'll do this for Gen 4. NN is hard to predict their next moves.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

koolkool

Reaction score
why ah.
becos i like variety. n for ice. due to lack of v good one. regice. stilll. ok ok.
but steel... no no. rock. also no becos golems n tyra too op. (over regirock at least).
Thanks for analysis. I'll focus more on reg ice then.

Here's the counter guide for reg ice from gamepress.

https://pokemongo.gamepress.gg/raid-boss-counter/regice-raid-counter-guide

Seemed like strategy just use top grade fire pokémon. But actually nowadays I'm too lazy to select my pokémon for raid, and just use the pokémon selected by the game. I'll be concerned on the pokémon used if the raid group is like 5 or 6. But nowadays, coincidental or otherwise, raid groups are usually hovering around 12 at least. Maybe more people playing pokémon?

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

ragnarok95

Reaction score
If you have a few good enough level of pokemons is enough. Regice is not that difficult to down.

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score
not sure if you can trade the same pokemon repeatedly across friends or not

i was trying the trade function with my brother using a pokemon caught in taiwan and one in singapore, trading distance about 3100km and require only 100 SD, did some rough calculation, just by trading that two pokemon over and over again, can clear the 1m trading distance badge within 40k SD

Sent from 303 Gombak Drive using GAGT

ragnarok95

Reaction score
Immmm so excited about this pogo update!!! Even thought it is useless up to a certain point but still..... :love:

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Update quite buggy. Getting errors repeatedly. Kena once all my completed tasks suddenly were missing. Restarted game and got the task showing up again. Phew!

limbs03

Reaction score
So lucky
Did 4 kyogre today... officially 0/43 attempts for shiny kyogre.
My hooh was 0/48. Think no fate with shiny raids

wah i feel sorry for u bro.....i thought i 0/30 very bad liao....
hope u tio shiny cloyster soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.