[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Erm how to get 5 pass on july 20 when the event had not start?

Meaning for tomorrow 2359 (July 20), set your timezone to a US timezone so that after midnight, u do not accidentally trigger the First Spin or First Catch or Research.

Then wait until Saturday 11am. Spin one pass, raid one gym, repeat for 4 more times.

After that, set timezone back to normal so that it properly reflects July 21. Spin one pass, raid one gym, repeat for 4 more times.

jayjaylim

Reaction score
Yeah should be Saturday. I got my dates wrong... thought today is Friday. :s13:

So the relevant dates should be July 20 and July 21 instead.

That means, do not do your First Spin of the Day or First Catch of the Day (I think doing research also counts as triggering of the day, so do not do that too) for July 21 until u have used up the 5 passes for July 20.

Isn't it another form of cheating?
Will kena caught or not?

Later we catch zapdos with the time stamped in US timing when their event havent start at all, then how?

Reflector85

Reaction score
Meaning for tomorrow 2359 (July 20), set your timezone to a US timezone so that after midnight, u do not accidentally trigger the First Spin or First Catch or Research.

Then wait until Saturday 11am. Spin one pass, raid one gym, repeat for 4 more times.

After that, set timezone back to normal so that it properly reflects July 21. Spin one pass, raid one gym, repeat for 4 more times.

U try before during articuno day? It works?? My concern is that if the phone timing is reflecting at 20 july, how we can 5 pass when the zapdos event had yet to start in US?

Last edited:

plasticpistola

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not really. Still got so many other things to do other than level, such as catch'em all, battle, etc. :s13:

In the first place I hate levelling too.

i think when i reach level 39 i'll just take it damn slow haha

Jeremy1

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Only for those who wanted to catch more Zapdos......................:D

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Isn't it another form of cheating?
Will kena caught or not?

Later we catch zapdos with the time stamped in US timing when their event havent start at all, then how?

Niantic implemented it this way, it's just like the way current daily raid pass is issued too, except that during the community hours day, it issues 4 more passes.

As for the time stamp, it will still reflect your local time once everything is over.

So assuming u raid 10 times from 11am to 2pm, they will all reflect the time u captured, from 11am to 2pm, regardless of the timezone u set previously.

U try before during articuno day? It works?? My concern is that if the phone timing is reflecting at 20 july, how we can 5 pass when the zapdos event had yet to start in US?

It got something to do with Niantic's implementation.

Basically during Asia Pacific region's community hours, all the gyms in that region will give out 5 passes per day. So that means if u spin the gym on 2 days then u get 10 passes total.

It gets even better for spoofers, who can get 10 passes, then another 5 more passes by going to another region's Zapdos Day, such as Europe, or US.

jannworld

Reaction score
Ur iPhone old model? I’m using iPhone 7 Plus but felt it is much smoother compare to my Friend Samsung s8

normally i use my iphone but damn laggy when there are lots of gyms around, so bo bian will switch to my mi max.

the sweet spot damn shiok haha

tmr wat time does it start for SG ah?

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
No, purpose is still to play solely during Asia Pacific timing of 11am to 2pm.

Set timezone only, not really be in New York.

Yeah should be Saturday. I got my dates wrong... thought today is Friday. :s13:

So the relevant dates should be July 20 and July 21 instead.

That means, do not do your First Spin of the Day or First Catch of the Day (I think doing research also counts as triggering of the day, so do not do that too) for July 21 until u have used up the 5 passes for July 20.

hehehe, i seriously catch no ball on this time shifting purpose:o
time shifted, if u receive sms, text etc on the phone, its going to be messy

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
damm, was with a buddy to do a raid earlier, 6 players inside, both dump pass, end up in different group. just because one phone was slower.:(

luckily both caught up with the last regice :s12:

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Accumulate XP for next level 41........................:s8:

Actually not so much as to the XP lah. For me, it's the added raid passes which will add 5 more to the legendary raids badge. Need 1000 to get gold mah. :o

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
damm, was with a buddy to do a raid earlier, 6 players inside, both dump pass, end up in different group. just because one phone was slower.:(

luckily both caught up with the last regice :s12:

Can always exit the room and enter again?

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
37362876_1914817048583571_4292249380565549056_n.jpg

So.. i just did my "last" Regice..

N this.. holds my best legendary catch % n catch streak..
very lucky i must say... about half of them.. i caught with pinapples.
(first 3 white ball.. i usually throw pinape)

:s13:

SO u ask.. what about iv.. ok.. in that 36.. i found a 1751 n 1754. that's all.

Once rayquza come back.. ill power up the 1754 (93%) to 2.8k cp.. So .. it will sit side by side with my Articuno :s13:

Jeremy1

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually not so much as to the XP lah. For me, it's the added raid passes which will add 5 more to the legendary raids badge. Need 1000 to get gold mah. :o

Oh, nearly forgot about this.................... :)

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Oh, nearly forgot about this.................... :)

Very hard to complete this indeed. Dun forget, got another badge for non-legendary raids too.

I have not done non-legendary raids since legendary raids came out, so that badge has no progress for so long. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.