High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got big big new feature coming in POGO~:eek::eek:

pvOjqZkl.jpg

Last edited:

koolkool

Reaction score
What is Lucky Pokemon??
https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/pokemongohub.net/post/news/new-in-pokemon-go-0-111-2-update-lucky-pokemon-new-berries-celebi-encounter-friend-sorting-and-more/amp/

Take a look at link above.
The one that can be useful is to remove the gifts in my opinion. Hopefully, can select which one to remove. I'm concerned on this because my location can be tracked by the postcards sent. Prefer to send postcards not near my work place or home to friends I don't know personally.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

Last edited:

Sgtrad

Reaction score
the mystery of the mystic killer at TMA!!
i was doing chores, didnt know i missed so much action :s13:

but seriously, i think that guy/gal must have a great hatred towards blues.....:s22:
if not this is bad karma sia, knock pple out just before midnight....

My girl’s Blissey came back 1215 with 50 coins , those doing shift change didn’t touch Blissey

Sgtrad

Reaction score
https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/pokemongohub.net/post/news/new-in-pokemon-go-0-111-2-update-lucky-pokemon-new-berries-celebi-encounter-friend-sorting-and-more/amp/

The one that can be useful is to remove the gifts in my opinion. Hopefully, can select which one to remove. I'm concerned on this because my location can be tracked by the postcards sent. Prefer to send postcards not near my work place or home to friends I don't know personally.

It is already so difficult to get enough gifts especially during weekdays , you want to trash them ?

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
i just watched PN youtube video last night.

BT reallly is solid... he really buy pokecoin machiam no need money. sort of.

right now. his acc. got 300k pokecoins. thats almost 3k++ sgd.
(he say thats the amount of coin he prepare for his travel in usa..)

jin satkii....

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score

thats why in the first place. they say. u only add pple u know.

if not. aiya. who will track u down. if so scare then dont add any friend lo.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Checkout PN latest video comparing 'marbles' with BT:s22:

He has over 370k coins :s22: :s22: :s22:

i know everyday he spent more than 14k coins. but i dontknow he actually load so much coin in his acc. lol.... crazy.

jin willing to spend. moneyyyy. nn should give him a gold medal. exculsive to him. to his account. lol

koolkool

Reaction score
It is already so difficult to get enough gifts especially during weekdays , you want to trash them ?
I only have a few friends added, so with less demand, the supply will be manageable. Usually on my way to night walk or weekend activities, I can replenish the 10 gifts allowed in storage.

koolkool

Reaction score
thats why in the first place. they say. u only add pple u know.

if not. aiya. who will track u down. if so scare then dont add any friend lo.
Yes, noticed the disclaimer in add friend request. I only have 2 friends I personally know who is still playing pokémon go. Added them. But it seemed like everyone is adding other trainers without much thoughts so I have added another 4 more, mainly to see if I can "make" more friends playing the same game.
I'm always paranoid about such social stuff, so do pardon my hidebound and conservative nature.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I feel like removing some of my friends in my list which are not really active in this game.

Always having item storage issue and not able to collect gifts. I had the feeling with the gift feature, Niantic made us to play more...............:D

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
i wonder. when will pogo release chansey with nurse joy hat.

enough of pikachu with hatss.

also i wish there is “cosplay” in pogo. since we can buy attire in pogo.
why not release the anime character to pogo.

interesting. can buy n make ur character look like ash gary brock nursejoy. etc etc.

n perhaps. if u wear that full attire. u get somesort of “bouns” also.
(diff character. diff bouns of cos)

haha... it also indirectly promotes the pokemon anime n show. NN. come on.

koolkool

Reaction score
Lucky Pokemon is said to have NO stardust cost for powering up. Oh my
For trainers who are "collectors" like me who power up Mon only when absolutely necessary, this new mechanic may not be useful. In my opinion, you will probably need to be lucky to get a lucky pokémon, pun intended. Also there are questions left unanswered. For example, is this going to apply to new pokémon encountered only or will also apply to those already in storage? If it apply to pokemon already caught, then trainers who want to power up their mon should adopt a wait and see strategy.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For trainers who are "collectors" like me who power up Mon only when absolutely necessary, this new mechanic may not be useful. In my opinion, you will probably need to be lucky to get a lucky pokémon, pun intended. Also there are questions left unanswered. For example, is this going to apply to new pokémon encountered only or will also apply to those already in storage? If it apply to pokemon already caught, then trainers who want to power up their mon should adopt a wait and see strategy.

There is strong case of encountering lucky version pokemon only when rainbow spotted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.