[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This morning Jln Lempeng outside TrilinQ condo there got ditto masquerading as ghasly

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The most boh hua quest is to use super effective charge move for 7 times in gym to get a max revive

You probably need a few max revive later for you fainted mons for this task.

I like gym related activities though. Easier for me than a lot of the other quests since the locations of gyms are guaranteed.

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this type is for pple who want to fight gym n want to takeover the gym anyway.

for eg like mr hello.

pple like me. will jitao toss n spin for new one. unless reward is sd. ill do.

Yes I like and it is convenient for me since I use SE all the time.

edmwperson

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just to check why suddenly i kena warning ah

Nv use it to spoof( but a friend of mine did log in ( tt device got spoofing, but quite sure nv spoof)

But got use a modified go plus

How long will the warning stay ?

Any1 have the eame1a

when did he log in for u ? to catch pokemon

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
6/8 now. looks like i can get my mew today. see got above 1300 cp ornt.

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did u read the task carefully? As far as I checked the listing, your task is probably "Use a supereffective Charged Attack in 7 Gym battles". So that means u need to use the supereffective charged attack in 7 battles.

Actually I am not sure if there is a bug and don't really need SE.

I was battling in a gym and 1st few mons I used SE to rack up the points. Then came to fairy I knew this 1 could not get SE since I didn't have poison and steel. But used entei against it still scored point.

I would rather it really requires SE to make it more challenging.

edmwperson

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nope, cos its baby acc
More of login to spin for raid pass
Tts all

Doesnt help me catch rare since below lvl 30

So i am nt sure

since baby account, let it be, every alternate day u log in on your device will do, will go away eventually since u don't have any third party app

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
since baby account, let it be, every alternate day u log in on your device will do, will go away eventually since u don't have any third party app

Erm i log in to raid daily

Not so much of walking

But when help to take down gym baby acc is there since faster 1 more pkm be it lvl 20 lugia or any pkm caught from wild tt die liao can trf away

ragnarok95

Reaction score
SONG BOH!!!!!

You see, even legit players are getting the red warning. You can pa legit all you want, end of the day, will still tio warning. It's more of a heng suay thing. Got people post he only got 2 games, no IV checker also tio. :s13:

Slowpokie, there is nothing you can do about it. Either you don't log in to that account for 2 weeks or just pa legally, which is for you, just pa normally.

The warning will go off between 7-14 days. Already got many legit players email NN and NN just ask them to be patient and wait for the red box to go off.

Well, there is nothing much you can do. :)

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
quests making players coming back to the game, stay on the game as they want to try to complete the quests

Quests are good. It gives me reasons to do some of the things that are normally boring like catching murkrow, ditto, spinning pokestops, catching bugs, and rewards 3 great throws in a row etc.

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SONG BOH!!!!!

You see, even legit players are getting the red warning. You can pa legit all you want, end of the day, will still tio warning. It's more of a heng suay thing. Got people post he only got 2 games, no IV checker also tio. :s13:

Slowpokie, there is nothing you can do about it. Either you don't log in to that account for 2 weeks or just pa legally, which is for you, just pa normally.

The warning will go off between 7-14 days. Already got many legit players email NN and NN just ask them to be patient and wait for the red box to go off.

Well, there is nothing much you can do. :)

No hard feelings cos no good iv

Only thing is sian cos of the time spent

But play time varies even for main
If i am on the go, sure on app

Meet friends then nv play la

Keep monitor maps or telegram also no life

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
jDkqGzW.png

Someone managed to capture it before it was taken down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.