Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Knn my research tasks have disappeared! :mad:

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Could it be due to scanner bots overloading the server?

Doesn't seem to be the case. It is more likely due to many players trying to log in and play at the same time.

heng8888

Reaction score
1 hr up & still zero captured.. even if get to throw pokeball, the Pokémon will flee.. :s22:

wrx_77

Master Member
Reaction score
It seems the spinning the pokestops get you no items ? Also cannot transfer Pokemon after catching (getting some error)... so those with no more space, jia lat....

zensushi

Reaction score
It's a bust? I was at the dentist for the past hour. Heng ahh... :o

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya fixed but I have nothing to pop Liao
Knn knn

keewee0415

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Definitely still broken for me. Very slow.
My wife's account is working again after leaving the game on for about 20 minutes.
Suddenly the phone will buzz and u see all mons and pokestops and gyms bursting out on your screen.

ragnarok95

Reaction score
Trainers, gameplay issues have been resolved and we’re continuing to monitor the situation. Adventure Sync has been restored. Due to the outage, we’ve extended #PokemonGOCommunityDay in the Asia-Pacific region for an additional 2 hours. Thank you for your patience.

zensushi

Reaction score
Trainers, gameplay issues have been resolved and we’re continuing to monitor the situation. Adventure Sync has been restored. Due to the outage, we’ve extended #PokemonGOCommunityDay in the Asia-Pacific region for an additional 2 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you. Play ah, play! :s22: :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.