[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Wah 100% grats!
Only thing a bit wasted is this is latias not latios.

Question is will u power up or max out this 100% knowing its stats are weaker than rayquaza latios dragonite and salamence?

Highest defense. Maybe can tank and release one more move, end up equal like the other dragons. lol.

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah 100% grats!
Only thing a bit wasted is this is latias not latios.

Question is will u power up or max out this 100% knowing its stats are weaker than rayquaza latios dragonite and salamence?

I am thinking maybe power up to L35 since it is not op enough to go all the way. But DB/OR moveset quite awesome.

I think I'll do it soon and then use it in future latias raids.

Maybe I'll do pokebattler analysis 1st.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those still looking for ghosts for the Mew quest, right now Ghasly is everywhere

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ask the experts here

For Latias, do you wait for it to come down, fly one round then throw the ball ?

Or as long as it flies one round, even if at higher up the screen also can throw ?

jannworld

Reaction score
Somehow I felt it is easier to throw when it is above lol because when it is lower I might over throw and airball (seldom happen but did happen before). When it is on top I dun have this concern

But I used the lock method, wait for it to Attack and threw great throw

Ask the experts here

For Latias, do you wait for it to come down, fly one round then throw the ball ?

Or as long as it flies one round, even if at higher up the screen also can throw ?

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
I wait until latias is at the lower position then i throw. When latias is flying up, i won't throw.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Ask the experts here

I am able to hit Latias for great throw regardless of whether it is top or bottom, as long as I throw after it does its attack routine.

The problem is in trying to get excellent cos the circle is too small.

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ask the experts here

I throw only at low level.

solo2

Reaction score
Yesterday many went to spin the Pokestop at Clementi Central and Pioneer to get the quest for hatching 5 eggs to get Chancey

Waiting 1 more KM for my last 2km egg to hatch and see really got Chancey or not

Won't mind if it's an Unown:s13:
What is the name of this pokestop in clementi central? Thanks in advance!

koreanlover

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last round main feature was the fast incubators

This round is for PP

But buy ultimate box will take up a lot of space

If not really after so many PP can consider the first box as well.

At least no need to accumulate some more eggs and star pieces

I see cos last round I wanted raid passes for doing the 10 raids for Mew.

Ya take up a lot of space, don't know whether to buy or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.