[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So next event to look forward to is the 48 hours 2x/3x SD for grass/water/ground if target reached during the earth day event on 22/4

Which means it will start sometime on 23/4 for us ?

But then they have quite a lot of cleaning events in Asia also

So how they count ?

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
On the website https://pokemongolive.com/en/events/earth-day/ it says

The in-game rewards will be released within a 48 hour window from the start of Earth Day.

So which means starting from the earliest events in Asia, one they hit 1500 people they will unlock the 2X SD and once they hit 3000 people they will unlock 3x SD ?

And that will last for 48 hours once unlocked ?

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Do you guys throw away stuff like lure, incense and lucky eggs from the special boxes if the target are the PP? For me, still holding them but I don't use them often. In the Kanto event, I purposely cycled around to my neighbourhood's pokestops to get rid of my 20+ lures so to free up space. I think most trainers are doing this as I noticed lots of lures recently.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT
it depends. some of my kaki they throw away. becos 24 pass for 1480 already consider cheap. better than 100 per pass.

else bag no space to hoot more box for raid passes.

myself i dont throw. ill just use lor.. ( even use also take long time to finish. becos 1 last 30 mins..)

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
I like your reply. :s13:

Those that got permanent ban are likely itchy hand, still fly while under shadow ban or fly straight away after SB lifted.

becos most of those who fly. are v annoying n selfish pple
so i dont like them.

if not. its ok. u do what u want. i do what i want.
i dont need or care air support becos. 1) sg if u there early. usually got enough to raid. n i only play 1 acc. raid done. im done. 2) i have my own group of kaki to raid with.

so. pban those annoying n jiak too full uncle/auntie/pple . is the best
song dahhhhhh

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
I can't afford to have spoofer to be ban. Esp in singapore. Please ban spoofers in the US.

Before this ban wave came, at my work place usually can get full house, if you are the first few lobbies. During this ban wave, i walked to the gym. Aga same timing, no one there. I wait and wait. Finally.. a few people came in. This past weeks i notice, can't even get full house. The trainer i chat with, he told me he miss the spoofers.

I don't care if you are uncle or auntie with many accounts and phones and are those that stinkie pwn stinkie type. When i raid, i just want more people inside the raid fight. Fight fast and we can go on with our life.

Reflector85

Reaction score
I can't afford to have spoofer to be ban. Esp in singapore. Please ban spoofers in the US.

Before this ban wave came, at my work place usually can get full house, if you are the first few lobbies. During this ban wave, i walked to the gym. Aga same timing, no one there. I wait and wait. Finally.. a few people came in. This past weeks i notice, can't even get full house. The trainer i chat with, he told me he miss the spoofers.

I don't care if you are uncle or auntie with many accounts and phones and are those that stinkie pwn stinkie type. When i raid, i just want more people inside the raid fight. Fight fast and we can go on with our life.

I agreed... spoofer make up to the number

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
just test out the theory that i mention last night..

not bad.. 6 of us.. all caught our latias.. lowest 186x.. highest 1918

:s13:

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did you all receive email and survey from Niantic on Community Day?

What you want to see on next one: I put Larvitar!

My friend mention Unown.

What do you all want to see? :)

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Did you all receive email and survey from Niantic on Community Day?

What you want to see on next one: I put Larvitar!

My friend mention Unown.

What do you all want to see? :)

Slowpoke for community day thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.