Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I downloaded the apk but didn't install it

But now my app is auto 0.99.2 liao

Kena forced update without me knowing it ?
Auto update is done if your setting for PoGo in Play Store is set to auto update. This can be disabled.

Force update, on the other hand, is implemented from the PoGo server. From time to time, PoGo will increase the minimum version level that is allowed to log in. Those not having that version level will be notified to update.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LOL

Brandon Tan just posted hitting his 8000 legendary raids

I haven't even reach 300

And that's including some PP as well

So he has spent at least 7.7k on PP alone

That's excluding all the petrol money he spent

Really NN"s best customer

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
LOL

Brandon Tan just posted hitting his 8000 legendary raids

I haven't even reach 300

And that's including some PP as well

So he has spent at least 7.7k on PP alone

That's excluding all the petrol money he spent

Really NN"s best customer

He happy can liao, I suppose.

Whales like him sustain the game for many free-to-pay players like us. :o

linkteo

Reaction score
Ok could be server issue on NN side also.

It happens on many spoofers' account only but not all. Not sure this is a perm or temp lock. If it is perm lock then I will quit the game for good and the game will be dead soon too. Wait for Pokemon game on Nintendo Switch better.

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It happens on many spoofers' account only but not all. Not sure this is a perm or temp lock. If it is perm lock then I will quit the game for good and the game will be dead soon too. Wait for Pokemon game on Nintendo Switch better.

i think thats the general feeling, if its PB, most if not all, wont go back

it will be interesting thereafter on how many players are left

there have always been unverified claims on both sides, this should settle it once and for all

lol

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
DbDHqmwU8AAyG_C.jpg:large

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finding it a chore to even play now. The interest generated from quest contents only lasted like 2 over weeks. This is despite not even doing the battle 10 raid hack before it was locked down.

The hatch 5 eggs rewards seems good at first but then it's only a baby chansey even if you were to get a perfect specimen. Would you even spend the candies and dust on it?

To bring back interest, there should be more team challenges or pvp. And perhaps an in game chat channel that will facilitate in game communication instead of relying on 3rd party chat app. Gym and raid also needs to be revamped as it's boring like hell just tapping and swiping incessantly like some siao lang :s13:

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Heard perm block also max 45 days nia lah

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Finding it a chore to even play now. The interest generated from quest contents only lasted like 2 over weeks. This is despite not even doing the battle 10 raid hack before it was locked down.

The hatch 5 eggs rewards seems good at first but then it's only a baby chansey even if you were to get a perfect specimen. Would you even spend the candies and dust on it?

To bring back interest, there should be more team challenges or pvp. And perhaps an in game chat channel that will facilitate in game communication instead of relying on 3rd party chat app. Gym and raid also needs to be revamped as it's boring like hell just tapping and swiping incessantly like some siao lang :s13:
I think to revive the game, we can only hope that the reverse-engineers are able to unravel the code for the latest API so that maps are revived.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

I think Niantic are keeping tabs on the recent PoGo++ updates. The recent PoGo++ updates do not seem to be able to avoid Niantic detection.

So I suppose iOS spoofing is busted until there's a newer update.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
I think to revive the game, we can only hope that the reverse-engineers are able to unravel the code for the latest API so that maps are revived.

Map back can only bring back that small percentage. It's the spoofing that makes this game great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.