[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkteo

Reaction score
Finding it a chore to even play now. The interest generated from quest contents only lasted like 2 over weeks. This is despite not even doing the battle 10 raid hack before it was locked down.

The hatch 5 eggs rewards seems good at first but then it's only a baby chansey even if you were to get a perfect specimen. Would you even spend the candies and dust on it?

To bring back interest, there should be more team challenges or pvp. And perhaps an in game chat channel that will facilitate in game communication instead of relying on 3rd party chat app. Gym and raid also needs to be revamped as it's boring like hell just tapping and swiping incessantly like some siao lang :s13:

Agree. Spoofers who managed to survive the latest ban will stop playing now. Good luck to those Level 5 raid before/during office hour. Don't think many will risk their rice bowl and keep declaring tea break to fight nearby raid. If no spoofers, the most legit player, Mr Hello can do his L5 raid at Chinese/Japanese Garden?

7/9 of my acc dio perm ban includes L40 account. Surprisingly I didn't feel very sad. Just feel OK lor, life goes on.

I am wondering anyone who use Tutu union hack only tio this perm ban. If not, then it should be the R70 fault. Put wrong trust on R70 developers. I want to say very sorry to those forumer who followed my post to use R70 and tio perm ban.

opteron

Master Member
Reaction score
I am wondering anyone who use Tutu union hack only tio this perm ban. If not, then it should be the R70 fault. Put wrong trust on R70 developers. I want to say very sorry to those forumer who followed my post to use R70 and tio perm ban.

R69, R70 all tio. The founder lied again and again and now admitted utter defeat. Maybe 3 month temp ban, see how the global sponsors react first :D:s8::s22:

image.png

"Server issues" lmfao

Last edited:

eyesawz

Reaction score
ya i think it is good to put this down for awhile. i stopped playing pogo just before they revamp the gym system. the one day itchy hand login again and notice Gen3 is available. so start playing again.
now also kinda sian already... map not working so running around like a blind chicken. not fun at all. and found joy when i start another account to spoof and now spoof also cannot already... sian. wife will be happy if i stop playing.

SouthWind

Master Member
Reaction score

I m on R70 n it is working fine. Anyway if one choose to spoof, one should be prepare to kenna pban. If Ball-less then don't spoof. Tons of amdk whinning n bitching on reddit..LoL...

Btw, how come the mods are locking n deleting the comments at reddit ?

FuNKySoULyBrO

Master Member
Reaction score
If this permaban wave is true, then it will spell doom to ez-mode+fuss-free raiding in SG liaoz.... Even EX-raid gym like Vivocity, if no air-support and no raid-tracker, u can maybe only get 1 or 2 max lobbies at the start, and no more liaoz....Those neighbourhood gyms will be even more jialat..... :s22::s22::s22:

linkteo

Reaction score
I m on R70 n it is working fine. Anyway if one choose to spoof, one should be prepare to kenna pban. If Ball-less then don't spoof. Tons of amdk whinning n bitching on reddit..LoL...

I think u better stop using right now. I tio ban due to R70. Only safe way is to use itools but super troublesome, need to connect phone to laptop and no joystick

jannworld

Reaction score
Lack of air support is one factor another is lack of maps. It will not be easy to raid legit without maps.
The 3rd factor is the stupid daylight saving timing - this really handicap an office hour player.

If I’m lucky to see a raid hatching when on the way to work or during lunch maybe it is possible to play but after work most of the time I leave office is after 7 already no more raids. If only they revert to the previous timing.

If this permaban wave is true, then it will spell doom to ez-mode+fuss-free raiding in SG liaoz.... Even EX-raid gym like Vivocity, if no air-support and no raid-tracker, u can maybe only get 1 or 2 max lobbies at the start, and no more liaoz....Those neighbourhood gyms will be even more jialat..... :s22::s22::s22:

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Sponsors out-weight spoofer. Still waiting for FsuAtl video. All along he said spoofers mai scare mai scare, now perm ban liao, see what story he going to make.

Mystech

Reaction score
Today sentosa raid, no one sia

Sent from Travelling with a mad man with a blue box using GAGT

cqefan

Reaction score

From my experience since map down, neighbourhood is still ok.
Because got many uncles and aunties and also lots of people who can see level is happening and can gather within a short time. Typically within first 10 minutes of raid still can have enough people.

Last week on one of the day around 1:30 pm I was at Toa Payoh and saw a level 5 raid going to start at a gym in a park along Lorong 5. I went to the gym and saw > 40 people raiding. I was shocked because even when got map and got spoofers this was not common. I think that gym must be a ex raid gym.

Last Friday on my way home saw a level 5 raid happening at ex-raid gym in a park in Woodlands, I reached there with 15 minutes left and joined the lobby with 6 and ended up with 12.

It's the non-neighbourhood gyms and the smaller neighbourhood gyms that has low number of people. No map spoofer also won't know got raid going on.

Last edited:

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
LOL

Brandon Tan just posted hitting his 8000 legendary raids

I haven't even reach 300

And that's including some PP as well

So he has spent at least 7.7k on PP alone

That's excluding all the petrol money he spent

Really NN"s best customer
well. diff pple spent money on diff thing. he happy ok liao.
not our money or problem.

it is quite shocking tho. the way he burn thro the coins.. machiam free like that..

every country. got afew "top spender" i guess.
in USA. there is a person youtuber. Kiengiv ? or sth like that. that guy also spend like nobody business. he has like 100++ max out pokemon. u wonder where to get so much stardust..

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
nv spoof nor nv had that idea before.

if spoofer tio ban n is unhappy. imo. jin pathetic n loser.
making noise for doing sth wrong. come on ..

yea life goes on. but sometimes. its good that certain stuff or game. can bring out the "true color" of some pple.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Because not everyone like you got gang and car to move ard and help other catch got free lunch to eat.

nv spoof nor nv had that idea before.

if spoofer tio ban n is unhappy. imo. jin pathetic n loser.
making noise for doing sth wrong. come on ..

yea life goes on. but sometimes. its good that certain stuff or game. can bring out the "true color" of some pple.

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

This place can raid from indoor mah?

linkteo

Reaction score

@everyone

I can confirm that Niantic has patched our fixes server side.
Proceed with caution and use alts for now.

As per Niantic's support: all accounts are currently "Locked" due to new security measures implemented. *Whatever that means*

-Elliot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.