[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
:s11:, you go there raid?

I personally find pogo boring but still play when colleagues want to raid together.

Meanwhile you want to play Gundam?

Tonight i go back reinstall back gundam line. I already got a few good mech inside i feel. Recently tio gusion rebake full city, i feel not bad le.

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
lock it n release. wait for it to attack.

pay attention .. once it start attacking. u spin the balll. by the time it fly towards u. u throw the ball. once it return to orginal position. ur white ball should swee swee hit the latias latios already.

watch youtube video if u can.

Throws improved abit. Getting greats or nice

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nv spoof nor nv had that idea before.

if spoofer tio ban n is unhappy. imo. jin pathetic n loser.
making noise for doing sth wrong. come on ..

yea life goes on. but sometimes. its good that certain stuff or game. can bring out the "true color" of some pple.

ya i agree
we choose to enjoy a game in a way that the game developer dont like, its their property, so they have every right to ban. i dont see why should people sulk about it lol

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya i agree
we choose to enjoy a game in a way that the game developer dont like, its their property, so they have every right to ban. i dont see why should people sulk about it lol

People who spent money and have unused coins or premium passes should be able to claim for a refund if banned

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
People who spent money and have unused coins or premium passes should be able to claim for a refund if banned

no hor
the T&C clearly states that if you break the rules, you forfeit everything
who ask u to break the rules haahaa

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seriously - play against clearly spelled out Rules and TOS, know it is wrong and ask for refund?

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Well, you cannot use a tool to help you alter ur location, but you can use a tool to help you catch pokemon without having to look at your phone.

This is Niantic for u. :s13:

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya i agree

There was this pokemon fight recently where this middle age man went up against 3 teenagers I think. Maybe the authorities will welcome this ban wave :s13:.

I can understand why people are unhappy because they threw their life into fighting for gyms, leveling, legend fights not realizing this is not their life in the first place.

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well, you cannot use a tool to help you alter ur location, but you can use a tool to help you catch pokemon without having to look at your phone.

This is Niantic for u. :s13:

u know why?
bcos that tool goes to their bottomline lol

linkteo

Reaction score
Siao liao lo... there goes my 9 mewtwo...

I got 13 Mew2 on main. Maybe 40 Mew2 for all acc combined. See how it goes, hope for "unlocked" soon. Otherwise move to another game, not possible to start from scratch again. Maybe will start new acc just to catch a few Latios then wait for future trading.

Last night I tried to ask for refund from Apple Live Support for purchase made 80 plus days ago but failed.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
I got 13 Mew2 on main. Maybe 40 Mew2 for all acc combined. See how it goes, hope for "unlocked" soon. Otherwise move to another game, not possible to start from scratch again. Maybe will start new acc just to catch a few Latios then wait for future trading.

Last night I tried to ask for refund from Apple Live Support for purchase made 80 plus days ago but failed.

Install gundam. That wind guy will ask you install gundam and join him. I will try to ask the admin to rename this thread as the "come join gundam" thread.

:vijayadmin:

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
exactly
this is such a simple rule, dont know why people bitxh about it
LOL

They B about it because they spoof and they also spend so much time and money in it. :s12: :s12:

The more simple the rule, the more people won't understand. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.