[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Broke my previous excellent throw in a row record on Latias.

Just did 8 excellent throws in a row on Latias. Caught 1905CP with 15 Att. Previous 1905CP caught are Def and HP 13.....

And this still remains my highest CP for Latias. Pathetic. :s22:

Reflector85

Reaction score
Lai liao lai liao...

DbhoWmKW0AAaYbV.jpg

Ask them go eat sh*t

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I want dratini at long kang
Not krap
Krap i got alot liao
Baby acc also enough to evovle for quest

Nao is come out a good rhyhorn !

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
lol, it's true it harder for boss fights these days without air support. I suppose SG also too small a market?

SG consider good liao lor... most of the time.. if u there by egg hatch.. usually.. sure can hoot.. be it in town or neighborhood..

dont count Japan n taiwan.. ive play pogo in many diff country.. most of the time.. is wasted trip... go there.. when egg hatch.. nobody.. wait 10mins - 15 mins.. also nobody :s13:

even recently... when i was in Korea.. myeongdong n dongdaemun.. alot of gym.. alot of people.. once gym spawn a egg..always got fire.. but when the eggg hatch.. always nobody :s22:

Some-one

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol, it's true it harder for boss fights these days without air support. I suppose SG also too small a market?

Not true leh. Other than some remote gyms, I'm still able to get 20 people each time the egg hatched.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I find it harder to find ppl raiding level 4 weather boosted Tyranitar at non-ex gym in Singapore. :s22:

jannworld

Reaction score
I know many will think I’m mad to say this. But actually so air support and maps, the game in its pure form is the best now.

Taking reference from a Friend that was spoofing with maps and telegram alerts, he completed the pokedex less than a week after each gen3 batch was launched. He caught 100% until bored and only go after lvl 35 WB. Of course needless to say he play other games because this is getting boring

I know it’s tough to play wo maps. We may never complete pokedex. We may never get that 100%. And of course high chance we may waste our daily pass (for office hour workers) but really ask yourselves- when was the most fun moment in your pogo. For me it was the early days chasing after rares like lapras without maps and I even power up a tier2 then. Maybe the game wasn’t supposed to be that easy and we were spoilt because of maps telegram alerts and ease of spoofing.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@jannworld, cause u are standing on your pov based on how Singapore spawn rates are.

In the purest form, one Pokestop, all pidgeys. :s13:

cqefan

Reaction score
Today no time to use daily free pass. On my way home at around 630 pm there was still a Latias raid in a ex raid park gym near my house.

Headed over there left 15 minutes and got 3 people inside lobby. By the time we started the battle got 20 liao.

Quite lucky lately, been catching all the latias and just now got another 1922 cp 98% Latias for my main account (second 98%).

Used up all my pinap on Rhyhorn and Wailmer today. Accumulating Wailmer candies for future special tasks.

jannworld

Reaction score
I’m have been to some overseas countries and I understand the frustration of those rural players but thats an issue for niantic to resolve. In some cases the 1-2 pokestop and gyms there are really a joke. I remember putting my blissey in a remote part of Italy and it lasted more than 40days (old system of 10 coin 500 sd per gym) and ironically my blissey returned because of the gym upgrading to the current format.

But in sg like some other big cities where the spawn pokestop and gyms are so much it’s possible to play wo maps and spoofing. Of course wo these aid it’s practically impossible to get the 100% or even complete pokedex totally. Doing raids daily would be impossible too. Can only rely on weekend raids

@jannworld, cause u are standing on your pov based on how Singapore spawn rates are.

In the purest form, one Pokestop, all pidgeys. :s13:

Novalogy

Master Member
Reaction score

Never notice any lack of air support nor care for it to be honest. The game is easy enough as it is so prefer raiding with people that are physically there.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I know many will think I’m mad to say this. But actually so air support and maps, the game in its pure form is the best now.

Taking reference from a Friend that was spoofing with maps and telegram alerts, he completed the pokedex less than a week after each gen3 batch was launched. He caught 100% until bored and only go after lvl 35 WB. Of course needless to say he play other games because this is getting boring

I know it’s tough to play wo maps. We may never complete pokedex. We may never get that 100%. And of course high chance we may waste our daily pass (for office hour workers) but really ask yourselves- when was the most fun moment in your pogo. For me it was the early days chasing after rares like lapras without maps and I even power up a tier2 then. Maybe the game wasn’t supposed to be that easy and we were spoilt because of maps telegram alerts and ease of spoofing.
Really meh? I dun really like the situation now leh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.