[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
@TwMilkTeaTw..

Apparently Bedok Reservoir Park now got another new gym under same naming.:s13::s13:

You can be the first Ex raider there under new Ex gym potential.

ya.. behind the sheng siong now got 2 gym.. 1 newly added.. just now got latias.. i just went to hoot. (first time hoot that gym tho)

not bad.. 1916.. caught. :)

PrinceY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which is the best Pokémon to use my Rare Candies on??

Mewtwo good?? (assuming gen1-4??) since gen5 won't come that soon anyway

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
best? I dontknow.. but i only use rare candies for legendary pokemon.

N every legendary is good n worth for power up.. less suicune.

n ive use rare candy on all the above already.

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so it could mean we battle in normal gym fight?
but can i fight first mon with charged attack and exit thereafter, considered?

The opponent monster must faint. If not no count. If you are able to select all 6 counters with super effective charged move as your team in the gym, you can cycle through all 6 and it will count as 6 times.

I tried before to just unleash one SE charge and quit the battle before the opponent KO and it didn't count.:vijayadmin:

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
The opponent monster must faint. If not no count. If you are able to select all 6 counters with super effective charged move as your team in the gym, you can cycle through all 6 and it will count as 6 times.

I tried before to just unleash one SE charge and quit the battle before the opponent KO and it didn't count.:vijayadmin:
Oh, so u mean can attack the same pokemon, say Blissey with 2 or more Machamp each unleashing charged attack, then will count 2 times as Blissey faints at the end of it?

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh, so u mean can attack the same pokemon, say Blissey with 2 or more Machamp each unleashing charged attack, then will count 2 times as Blissey faints at the end of it?

Salah. Means you must knock out all 6 monster in the gym using monsters that have se charge move against the opponent.

Each monster being knocked out count as 1 time.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
did the raid with single bar charged move, it didn't take into consideration

Ok thanks guys . I took down a gym with 2 accounts and completed the 7 effective charge moves research. Too much potions anyway. After that use some GB to defend . Today’s raid gotten 13 GB , bag full

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
today is a good day.. did 4 raid. highest 1918 follow by 1916.
all 4 caught. then help others also all caught.
total about 12 latias today..

there is also 2 raid whereby ive gotten 10 rare candies as reward

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Ok thanks guys . I took down a gym with 2 accounts and completed the 7 effective charge moves research. Too much potions anyway. After that use some GB to defend . Today’s raid gotten 13 GB , bag full

think i start my day with about 313 gb.
after 4 lvl5 raids. (use gb to catch on every ball)
i now have 334? gb.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
ya. since quest say gym battle. raid battle is no count.

nowadays they become more "strict" with their quest.
must be after the battle 10 raid saga. (mew quest)

I m still slowly grinding to the 10 raids .. only finished 7. Tomorrow if the eggs appear next to each other I will toss a lucky egg and raid twice . Today late evening near my house 2 level 5 eggs only separated by approx 5 Min perfect for using lucky egg but too bad morning already completed my riad

Last edited:

Sgtrad

Reaction score

I think today I experienced the 2 accounts whacking in parallel . I really don’t know how I did it but the two accounts whacking on separate battle , meaning one account the mon is 2200 when next account joined saw it only 1900 etc and there is only one mom whacking not seeing the first acc mon in that battle and killed off very fast. Problem is, I really didn’t know how I did it. Usually when the 2nd account join slightly later it will just join the same battle.

Last edited:

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I m still slowly grinding to the 10 raids .. only finished 7. Tomorrow if the eggs appear next to each other I will toss a lucky egg and raid twice . Today late evening near my house 2 level 5 eggs only separated by approx 5 Min perfect for using lucky egg but too bad morning already completed my riad

LOL

I started a baby account yesterday

Now slowly doing the mew quest again

Now stuck at getting Kanto silver medal:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.