[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

bundy

Master Member
Reaction score
Manage to got all my mewtwos tdy.. Happy.. But the wkday pass very troublesome.. Think will stop raiding the exgym for a while

Sent from Where Is My Nexus5x using GAGT

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Ok I finally figured out the workings of the "Use supereffective charged attack" mechanism for the research task.

Currently there is a bug.

For the first pokemon, it will only count if u use a supereffective charged attack, if not it will not start counting.

But once it started counting, even if for subsequent pokemon u are not firing supereffective charged attack, it will still count. So this is definitely a bug.

Some-one

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok I finally figured out the workings of the "Use supereffective charged attack" mechanism for the research task.

For the first pokemon, it will only count if u use a supereffective charged attack, if not it will not start counting.

But once it started counting, even if for subsequent pokemon u are not firing supereffective charged attack, it will still count. So this is definitely a bug.

Raise this in TSR?

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Breaking News! Get Ready for Adventure Week

One of our most successful events last year, Adventure Week, returns again this month! Gear up for exciting new bonuses and special activities to get you in the adventuring spirit! Also, don’t forget to check this monthly newsletter for the latest sneak peeks of what’s coming up on our calendar! You never know what you’ll find...

More new shiny prospect then. Annual Pokemon GO Rock Event.

:s13::s13:

They say it will start on 19/5

On community day or fight after

Rock type again ?

Don't mind increase tyra spawn

Rhyhorn and Golem are welcome as well

cqefan

Reaction score
I dun want.... I want to continue exploiting this bug. :s13:

:s22:
What is there to exploit?

The time consuming part of the task is the no. of gym battles.

Using supereffective charge attack is not difficult at all. Gym defenders are the same few.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
:s22:
What is there to exploit?

The time consuming part of the task is the no. of gym battles.

Using supereffective charge attack is not difficult at all. Gym defenders are the same few.

The bug basically suggests that one just need to satisfy the "supereffective charge attack" against the first pokemon, and there isn't the need to do so for the subsequent pokemon.

So in a sense, it's faster since there is no need to swap out/in a different attacking pokemon, say Machamp to Lapras.

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

My impression is that the quest that asks to do 7 charge attacks doesn't need to fire supereffective but the quest that asks to do 1 charge attack requires supereffective.

Maybe it's a typo: 1 quest is meant to fire 1 supereffective charged move, the other quest just requires doing 7 charged moves.

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The bug basically suggests that one just need to satisfy the "supereffective charge attack" against the first pokemon, and there isn't the need to do so for the subsequent pokemon.

So in a sense, it's faster since there is no need to swap out/in a different attacking pokemon, say Machamp to Lapras.

Almost all my charged moves are supereffective so makes little diff to me.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
I think Toonsy caught it in US/EU.

Bro Mod Rag - come play again la :D

I tell you something...

This morning while i am in the toilet performing inner peace, i launch the pogo app see see. Saw one buibui and one owl. Sian liao. Click on the owl, first throw shake and pop out. 2nd throw, shake and pop out. 3rd one golden berry and this time manage to caught it.

Suddenly... OH.

I tell myself... FIST IN THE AIR, HO SEH LIAO.

:s12: :s12: :s12:

ONWARDS TO MEW!

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tell you something...

This morning while i am in the toilet performing inner peace, i launch the pogo app see see. Saw one buibui and one owl. Sian liao. Click on the owl, first throw shake and pop out. 2nd throw, shake and pop out. 3rd one golden berry and this time manage to caught it.

Suddenly... OH.

ONWARDS TO MEW!
Ho seh Heng ah!

Welcome back brooo!! :D

dnsfpl

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tell you something...

Suddenly... OH.

ONWARDS TO MEW!

quitting pgo NOW!!!!

later go toilet perform inner peace and click on maku or medi

see got similar effect or not

congrats btw

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will use my trio of dragon lords against Latios:

L40 100% Dragonite 3581 CP DT/OR
L39 100% Latias 3329 CP DB/OR
L35.5 97.8% Rayquaza 3399 CP DT/OR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.