[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

gracehsu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tell you something...

This morning while i am in the toilet performing inner peace, i launch the pogo app see see. Saw one buibui and one owl. Sian liao. Click on the owl, first throw shake and pop out. 2nd throw, shake and pop out. 3rd one golden berry and this time manage to caught it.

Suddenly... OH.

I tell myself... FIST IN THE AIR, HO SEH LIAO.

:s12: :s12: :s12:

ONWARDS TO MEW!

Hahaha .... Glad you are back :s12:

gracehsu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya... can get is extra bonus la... else just pa... I see quest 7/8... easy also... one evening should be able to settle 7/8... then MEW.... :love:

Actually , jus slowly raid lo.
Catch mew earlier still have to wait for next special quest.

One thing good is that Niantic is giving everyone a chance to get mew. Kudos to them.

I won't be surprised if one fune day, mewtwo will be the prize catch for special quest

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually , jus slowly raid lo.
Catch mew earlier still have to wait for next special quest.

One thing good is that Niantic is giving everyone a chance to get mew. Kudos to them.

I won't be surprised if one fune day, mewtwo will be the prize catch for special quest
Special quest is reserved for mythical... So.likely in near future, mew2 will be as 7 day field research quest line.

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tell you something...

This morning while i am in the toilet performing inner peace, i launch the pogo app see see. Saw one buibui and one owl. Sian liao. Click on the owl, first throw shake and pop out. 2nd throw, shake and pop out. 3rd one golden berry and this time manage to caught it.

Suddenly... OH.

I tell myself... FIST IN THE AIR, HO SEH LIAO.

:s12: :s12: :s12:

ONWARDS TO MEW!

You so easily got lured back in :s13:

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Just caught my first latios. 82% 15/10/12. CP2043.

First ball great, no shake.
Second ball nice, no shake.
third ball great, no shake.
Forth ball excellent, 3 shakes!

Congrats haven’t got time to try this blue bird

Mystech

Reaction score
Hit 2 today, both never tio. And the drifting bug still there. Oh well.

Sent from Travelling with a mad man with a blue box using GAGT

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I still haven’t met any ghost mon in my legit journey from 1 - 25

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Just now while waiting to fetch my wife , helped my girl threw a lure and caught a shiny mukuhita. Cute

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Raid pass is the indirect method of getting rare candies

If lvl 5 raids are not super good
Better off raid tyrans
But then tyran hit rate is so low lvl 4 bo bao its him

Fragum

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone realised lesser and lesser people play liao? Finally i can add my pokemon into the gym to defend and not get kick out so fast :)

Mystech

Reaction score
Wah. Raid timing increase in other countries

Sent from Travelling with a mad man with a blue box using GAGT

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I already got 98% 15/15/14 Mewtwo liao. Dun need any ex raid now... unless it's a new raid boss. :o
Wah same here boss mod - High Five from the Internet!

EX Raid my hope is only to get 100iv ... but how remote is that possibility.

kkhing

Reaction score
Defending the gym

Last night when someone was attacking my gum, I fed all the pokemons with GRB and all full blood but suddenly the pokemons just got knocked out one by one even with full blood. I don't understand why this happen? Has anyone encountered this before? :(

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Anyone realised lesser and lesser people play liao? Finally i can add my pokemon into the gym to defend and not get kick out so fast :)

Less spoofers now. The gym at my place can easily last over 4 hrs now even on a weekend. Last time when spoofers are active, this will never happen.

It's good cos legit players now can slot their pokemon inside the gym and if they can't have no reasons to KPKB that spoofers sneak their gym.

But without spoofers , some gyms are as good as dead. The gym near my workplace here, unless you are inside the first lobby, else you can forget about it. Worse, most time now, 1st lobby can't even full.

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last night when someone was attacking my gum, I fed all the pokemons with GRB and all full blood but suddenly the pokemons just got knocked out one by one even with full blood. I don't understand why this happen? Has anyone encountered this before? :(
Yes, the multi synch attack.

To reduce the chance for multi synch attack, when attacked once, straight away GB.

Because coordination from full HP is more difficult instead of already attacked once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.