[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrinceY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yay got for RED BUS.. it's worth the time I camp last thurs and fri after work..

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
[I
1st week: 1420CP
2nd week: 1427CP

When luck Rng comes to you in mysterious ways. Pang kang loh~~:s13: :love:

ya lor.. RNG.. always amazing...

mine.. forever low.. first zapdos tier 2.. second zapdos.. 82%..
i remb my first 3 moltres was tier 2 also.. only fourth then got 93%. :s13:

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
I think 200k sd to u is like 1 day sd event work
So not to worry ba

it depends whether there is double/triple sd ornot..

like now.. with no sd boost at all.. (no sd event) i will earn 20-30k a day only.

if triple sd n i free the whole day.. n i choing.. i earn before 400+k a day.
:o

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
3rd Tuesday ex raid in a row ?

NN making it permanent or a Tuesday ?

Too bad this round didn't hoot at any exraid gym so didn't get

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
3rd Tuesday ex raid in a row ?

NN making it permanent or a Tuesday ?

Too bad this round didn't hoot at any exraid gym so didn't get

same here.. nv hoot so nv get any. becos.. wont be in SG..
only have 1 for tml.. probably..cannt go also.:(:s13:

jannworld

Reaction score
Today before work, I walk to a black egg at the neighbourhood hdb. But I arrived there late and there was no one from 41-37mins. Just as I was about to leave for work the lobby became 10pax and I joined in. Then I saw the famous brandontan91 and kelvinpogotaxi88. Eventually the lobby has 17 all lvl 40s lol.

As soon as battle starts their cars drove. And I walk away too when battle starts.

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today before work, I walk to a black egg at the neighbourhood hdb. But I arrived there late and there was no one from 41-37mins. Just as I was about to leave for work the lobby became 10pax and I joined in. Then I saw the famous brandontan91 and kelvinpogotaxi88. Eventually the lobby has 17 all lvl 40s lol.

As soon as battle starts their cars drove. And I walk away too when battle starts.
I was on the same gym with brandontan91 on Sat, was lucky that I think he plan to make that gym gold. Berries keep on coming every 30mins and lasted for 14hrs. Total berries to each pokemon is around 350.

Two days doing this can turn the gym from blank to gold liao. But amazed how he can get so many berries in such a short time.

I used to think brandontan can get that far due to spoof/map. But even after map is gone and his performance still the same, only one word for him: Respect.

jannworld

Reaction score
Really he got time to make gold gyms?? I tot he will be busy Chiong raids for exp haha

But yah today I’m kinda of thankful to him and his entourage. If they didn’t appear I doubt anyone will want to throw pass and start the session. Hdb gyms on weekdays are like that after u miss the initial wave no more ppl Liao. If ex raid location no problem

I was on the same gym with brandontan91 on Sat, was lucky that I think he plan to make that gym gold. Berries keep on coming every 30mins and lasted for 14hrs. Total berries to each pokemon is around 350.

Two days doing this can turn the gym from blank to gold liao. But amazed how he can get so many berries in such a short time.

I used to think brandontan can get that far due to spoof/map. But even after map is gone and his performance still the same, only one word for him: Respect.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Got go up take photo with him bo??? lol

His good friend coming here soon.

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today did latios raid, caught tier 2 2020 CP latios with 1st ball!

6/7 for latios raid.

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

if nobody fight
u end up losing too

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
During the weekend caught my 1st 100% IV magikarp!!

Will use my 100% magikarp and hariyama to complete evolution (1x) and power up field research quests.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score

he basicallly nv off the game. always on the road.
think his aim now is to collect gold medal for gym.

now i dont even see him looping around my area anymore.
becos. the gym here. he gold medal liao. lol

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
i wonder how he is playing without maps
how to plan routes

alot pple will feed him info like where got lvl5 egg cluster.
keep driving around to look for them lor.

usually in his car. he nt alone. got pple sitting inside to feed information.
( but there is once i see him alone. poor thing. need to drive need to park. then u see he hold a big tray. with 6-8 phone. n his tablet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.