[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
alot pple will feed him info like where got lvl5 egg cluster.
keep driving around to look for them lor.

usually in his car. he nt alone. got pple sitting inside to feed information.
( but there is once i see him alone. poor thing. need to drive need to park. then u see he hold a big tray. with 6-8 phone. n his tablet.
That is the classic 'playing the piano' in Pokémon GO. :D

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was on the same gym with brandontan91 on Sat, was lucky that I think he plan to make that gym gold. Berries keep on coming every 30mins and lasted for 14hrs. Total berries to each pokemon is around 350.

Two days doing this can turn the gym from blank to gold liao. But amazed how he can get so many berries in such a short time.

I used to think brandontan can get that far due to spoof/map. But even after map is gone and his performance still the same, only one word for him: Respect.

Not to downplay his efforts but personally wouldn’t use respect.

A player who is able to firstly take care of their work, family & or studies and still able to commit to this game, earn my respect.

So for a player who able to do whatever & whenever they want...........is simply just that.

jannworld

Reaction score
Actually I’m also curious how the guy can afford a car, petrol, $$ for this endless eggs passes and whatever in game items. And he’s not that old too (assuming he is born 1991), so not that likely he is pursuing his dreams after working hard for many years

Not to downplay his efforts but personally wouldn’t use respect.

A player who is able to firstly take care of their work, family & or studies and still able to commit to this game, earn my respect.

So for a player who able to do whatever & whenever they want...........is simply just that.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
No lah I saw his cars at the hdb parking area. Once battle started they drove off Liao. I also walked off to take train after battle started lol

Jann I tried your method , once battle started I walked back to my car, immediately error message “move closer to the gym” , got kicked out. I had to re-join the next group, luckily still early and at HDB many others joining . If not my pass wasted !

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Today did latios raid, caught tier 2 2020 CP latios with 1st ball!

6/7 for latios raid.

Today saw 2 gyms side by side level 5 eggs separated by 15 Min just nice cracked an egg and hooted both gyms. The bird at the red gym was super active , first time I saw triple attack from blue bird wasted so many precious balls, already started with only 10, of course it fled. The next one blue gym got kicked out once as I read Jann post so I walked back to my car, luckily re-join still managed to get 12 ball and caught another tier 2. Anyway scored 80k XP ...not bad for half an hour job.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Today saw 2 gyms side by side level 5 eggs separated by 15 Min just nice cracked an egg and hooted both gyms. The bird at the red gym was super active , first time I saw triple attack from blue bird wasted so many precious balls, already started with only 10, of course it fled. The next one blue gym got kicked out once as I read Jann post so I walked back to my car, luckily re-join still managed to get 12 ball and caught another tier 2. Anyway scored 80k XP ...not bad for half an hour job.

Latios got triple attack ah?

Anyway so far I haven't encountered triple attack.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Actually I’m also curious how the guy can afford a car, petrol, $$ for this endless eggs passes and whatever in game items. And he’s not that old too (assuming he is born 1991), so not that likely he is pursuing his dreams after working hard for many years

Isn’t it obvious ? Rich dad .

I think I fought with him once before. I recalled I was back from 2 weeks oversea trip , already missed so much so even there was a level 5 left 15 Min I still walked there . Left around 10 or Min , suddenly a BMW came by all level 40. An uncle said someone sitting in the car is 2 or 3 times (level 40). Anyway thanks to them I managed to win that battle . Back than also 8+ pm before NN Shorten the raid timing

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Latios got triple attack ah?

Anyway so far I haven't encountered triple attack.

Yup circled 3 times ... after 2nd time I threw the ball and missed. Also saw after circled straight away flew upwards also wasted balls that way .. naughty bird !!!

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Nowadays I am not so active didn’t know about the double XP for gym raid. So I was only expecting 40k for 2 gyms it was a very nice surprise !

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score

i know where he stay.

rich parents.. no doubt.
:)

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Jann I tried your method , once battle started I walked back to my car, immediately error message “move closer to the gym” , got kicked out. I had to re-join the next group, luckily still early and at HDB many others joining . If not my pass wasted !

sometimes.. u will get kick out..

but more than often.. it will be ok.

else.. how is BT n gang still doing it.. if u think about it.

usually wont error.. but if thing can go wrong. it can go wrong..
after hoot finish.. u also scare catch halfway tio error or game hang...(then u need to drive back to the gym... if u care)

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Nowadays I am not so active didn’t know about the double XP for gym raid. So I was only expecting 40k for 2 gyms it was a very nice surprise !

ill say the 3k stardust for finishing a raid.. is very welcome.. infact they should make it perm..

becos if u hoot alot of raid.. the 3k sd.. really adds up fast.
if egg close to each other u hoot.. with star pcs.. is 4500 sd each raid.. (machiam do 1 raid = hatch a 10km egg).. sort of.

like that .. those who dont like to catch..but only like to choing raids.. can get their SD from raid .. n power up the legendary raid boss at the same time..

500 SD per raid.. is really no feel.. (of cos.. its better than before.. before was zero).. Since i do multiple raid sometimes.. I will really miss the 3k SD reward...

Last edited:

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score

only lugia "double attack" will make u unable to hit it.. regardless how late or early u release the ball.

the rest of the raid boss... as long u time n throw swee swee.. everyball sure can hit the boss... there wont have any "lugia" effect.. :s22:
I am very sure.. u launch ur ball too late.. try to throw earlier next time.

jannworld

Reaction score
I think this is the few unlucky network error cases. Most of the time if I’m doing raids on the way to work I will walk off after battle starts. Normally if tio network error is in the initial (very rare)

But of course safest is to stay and wrack and catch. I use this bt method because rushing off to work after the raid battle starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.